3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
fiveallive
May 20, 2019, 5:49pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Dominic Vose only had one decent spell at Wrexham, when he signed for us it was said no other teams came in for him at that point maybe he should of relised he needed to do well for us.

I thought he should of played in a number 10 role instead of out wide.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
WOZOFGRIMSBY
May 20, 2019, 7:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from Abdul19
[pedant mode] Lester had left by that point  

Who said it was at town? 🤔😘

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Abdul19
May 20, 2019, 9:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,560
Gold Stars: 216
Where was it, out of interest? 😽🖨

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
diehardmariner
May 21, 2019, 8:22am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,612
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from fiveallive
Dominic Vose only had one decent spell at Wrexham, when he signed for us it was said no other teams came in for him at that point maybe he should of relised he needed to do well for us.

I thought he should of played in a number 10 role instead of out wide.

Yeah I always thought with Vose and indeed Neilson as well.  In fact I even though Nathan Arnold would have had more impact in a true free role rather than to spend some of his energy tracking back.  To Arnold's absolute credit, I don't ever remember him neglecting his defensive duties.  I just felt his energy would have been better served in a role where he could concentrate predominantly in attack.  Neilson and Vose on the other hand, never really helped their fullback and what they offered going forward we had to compensate in other ways with someone helping out the full-back.

Thinking of Neilson, Vose etc. has jogged my memory of Louis Soares.  If ever there was a flash in the pan player it was him.  Great record at Hayes for half a season, came here and looked miles out of his depth and then has languished since.  Looking on his Wikipedia page, I'm not sure what surprised me more - the fact it was 7 years since we signed him or that he was on our books for 18 months!
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dominic Vose

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.