Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Starting to Worry..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 375 Guests

Starting to Worry..

This thread currently has 6,396 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Mrs Doyle
January 30, 2019, 4:58am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Rhead keeps being mentioned as a possible signing I really hope not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
Nutsy
January 30, 2019, 7:25am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +139
Gold Stars: 5
I'm not worried. How many people were thrilled about Wes signing, and he's been quite successful.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
January 30, 2019, 8:07am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,689
Gold Stars: 72
Quoted from Nutsy
I'm not worried. How many people were thrilled about Wes signing, and he's been quite successful.

Not to mention we’ve only just started playing him and cook together, cook might start chipping in again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
Nutsy
January 30, 2019, 8:14am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +139
The rumour is in full flow, thus Asmit fella from Greece is coming up more and more, and given Rose, Pringle etc leaving I'd imagine he's after a new CM; albeit probably not a Greek top flight player
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
Mariner Timsky
January 30, 2019, 8:34am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
We’re not going up and we’re not going down so there’s no need to get a new striker here in Jan really. The rest of this season should be used to blood Rose and get give him the opportunity to show what he’s capable of given a decent run of games

I was saying this just the other day give Rose some games . . love to see a front three with Thomas, A.Rose and Cook

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
Garth
January 30, 2019, 9:05am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Mariner Timsky

I was saying this just the other day give Rose some games . . love to see a front three with Thomas, A.Rose and Cook

Not going to happen though is it, MJ likes a lone front man with counter attacking mids, I would try Rose up front with Wes just behind alongside Harry
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
Marinerz93
January 30, 2019, 9:11am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from rancido

Some posters just won't let it go!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QFINo4R.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
Tommy
January 30, 2019, 9:32am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Garth

Not going to happen though is it, MJ likes a lone front man with counter attacking mids, I would try Rose up front with Wes just behind alongside Harry

Huh?

As long as we're playing 3-5-2, we'll have two strikers.

Hasn't MJ always said from the start that he'd prefer to play with 2 strikers too?

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
wiggers
January 30, 2019, 9:47am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 11
MJ obviously knows who he wants and has made financial room to hopefully get his man. With the previous Strikers he’s been in for before, Bowman and Angol I’m hopeful it will be a neck hair stander upper.......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Starting to Worry..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.