9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
October 30, 2018, 9:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Green tick me or red cross me i genuinely couldn't give a fvck.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 86
Spidey
October 31, 2018, 12:08am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +378
Gold Stars: 4
Don’t wish to offend anyone, but sometimes this forum just seems like a big love-in sometimes. People posting their greviences and problems on here and then a swarm of people jump in giving sympathy and basically behind licking to the poster! I’m sorry, life hasn’t always been great to me, and no doubt to many others but I don’t post about it on here to get sympathy that I know is forthcoming, Again, don’t wish to offend.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 86
October 31, 2018, 1:32am
Guest User
I can see the point in the green crosses - it saves posters from quoting and posting "This" (or similar).

The red crosses strike me as illogical for an open forum - if anyone disagrees with a post you would
want them to post their reasons why (to broaden the discussion), rather than simply registering an
uninformative red cross.

Much more malignant, in my view, is the 'Reputation' rating...where you can give a negative rating to the
person for expressing the views they hold. How the hell can that encourage open discussion?

Oh, and telling someone who suffers from depression to "cheer up", "man up" or "grow a pair" (etc)
shows you don't really understand the condition. If it was that easy they'd have done it already.

Reply: 52 - 86
supertown
October 31, 2018, 7:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,442
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from 137
I can see the point in the green crosses - it saves posters from quoting and posting "This" (or similar).

The red crosses strike me as illogical for an open forum - if anyone disagrees with a post you would
want them to post their reasons why (to broaden the discussion), rather than simply registering an
uninformative red cross.

Much more malignant, in my view, is the 'Reputation' rating...where you can give a negative rating to the
person for expressing the views they hold. How the hell can that encourage open discussion?

Oh, and telling someone who suffers from depression to "cheer up", "man up" or "grow a pair" (etc)
shows you don't really understand the condition. If it was that easy they'd have done it already.

You are being very tunnel visioned. I made my comment ‘in general’ over the red crosses and if you look back there was no mention of any one having an  illness before I made it .
I accept your apology
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 86
October 31, 2018, 4:24pm
Guest User
Oh I thought it was kisses I was getting.
Reply: 54 - 86
Mrs Doyle
October 31, 2018, 5:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
In the grand scheme of life a few red x on a poxy forum is no big deal ignore it Pete.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 86
Ipswin
October 31, 2018, 7:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Ipswin

Join the flipping club mate! See you Saturday - save me a seat in the old farts front row as usual

I see what you mean Pete. Why the intercourse this post of mine has attracted eight red crosses I don't know! Inbred girl privates

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 86
chrissy
October 31, 2018, 10:51pm

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +563
Quoted from Ipswin

I see what you mean Pete. Why the intercourse this post of mine has attracted eight red crosses I don't know! Inbred girl privates

Pete is not well Swin so will not be going to Cambridge,He said he is sorry and will see you at Colchester.

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 86
KingstonMariner
October 31, 2018, 11:45pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from chrissy

Pete is not well Swin so will not be going to Cambridge,He said he is sorry and will see you at Colchester.

That's a sodomist Chrissy. Wish him speedy recovery.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 86
pizzzza
November 1, 2018, 7:38am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from 137

uninformative red cross.

This.
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 86
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Much to the delight

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.