Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pedantic! Non football(ish)
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 301 Guests

Pedantic! Non football(ish)

This thread currently has 3,265 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Mallyner
October 14, 2018, 1:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from wigworld
[quote=3631]Watching that bloody dancing programme, and there's a sign there that says 'welcome to grimsby'.

The girl private's a Scunny supporter. Traitor of the worst kind, I want no association with him.

I do know that but as far as I know that began when Kev and Jo were young and through a friend, their dad got them as Scunny mascots. And the association has carried on from there, just as my dad took me to watch town when I was 7 and I have supported them ever since.

The last time this came up, people posted that Kevin was at Wembley, supporting the Mariners in the recent play off final.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 16
scrumble
October 14, 2018, 2:08pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +983
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Gaffer58
Man up and tell the misses to change station, you need to show her who's in charge.

There's some nice eye candy on there. If the missus is going to have a show she 'has' to watch I can think of worse

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
Limerick Mariner
October 14, 2018, 2:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,695
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Mallyner

I do know that but as far as I know that began when Kev and Jo were young and through a friend, their dad got them as Scunny mascots. And the association has carried on from there, just as my dad took me to watch town when I was 7 and I have supported them ever since.

The last time this came up, people posted that Kevin was at Wembley, supporting the Mariners in the recent play off final.  

I thought he was a Chelsea fan? Blame his dad for his football teams and fair play to him for wearing black and white. He'll get to the final with ginga cockney girl.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 16
Teestogreen
October 14, 2018, 6:11pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -152
As far as I'm concerned,  the guy (Kevin Clifton) could not have been (last night) blunter as to where his allegiance is with regard to home town affinity.

Good man - all good for Grimsby - imo

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
MarinerWY
October 14, 2018, 6:17pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from Gaffer58
Man up and tell the misses to change station, you need to show her who's in charge.

Cos you couldn't have a bloke watching a dancing programme could you?

As men I think we're only supposed to drink stella in our undies whilst watching wrestling, pretending it's well 'ard and not at all homoerotic.

For what it's worth, Strictly isn't my bag either.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 16
Limerick Mariner
October 14, 2018, 6:25pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,695
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from MarinerWY

Cos you couldn't have a bloke watching a dancing programme could you?

As men I think we're only supposed to drink stella in our undies whilst watching wrestling, pretending it's well 'ard and not at all homoerotic.

For what it's worth, Strictly isn't my bag either.

It wasn't mine, but then I gave up Taekwondo (on doctor's orders) and took up Argie Tango, and now I rather like it. Better than the shoite on ITV at the same time anyway. With Argie Tango the man leads the women through chest to chest contact - I recommend it over wrestling...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
Teestogreen
October 14, 2018, 7:00pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -152
That's a relief then - understanding that this thread is yet another p**s take.

Sums up why Grimsby  is where it is unfortunately - does not support talent!!!..

And no way am I dancer.

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pedantic! Non football(ish)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.