Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 13, 2018, 8:27pm
Watching that bloody dancing programme, and there's a sign there that says 'welcome to grimsby'.

Now forgive me but, doesn't every sign say 'welcome to great grimsby'?

Anyway, at least he got the colours right! Utfm
Posted by: Stadium, October 13, 2018, 8:32pm; Reply: 1
Get out more.
The end.
Posted by: Gaffer58, October 13, 2018, 8:36pm; Reply: 2
Man up and tell the misses to change station, you need to show her who's in charge.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 13, 2018, 8:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Stadium
Get out more.
The end.

I'd just got in from playing rugby!
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 13, 2018, 8:49pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Gaffer58
Man up and tell the misses to change station, you need to show her who's in charge.

Live boxing is on free view channel 31   ;)

Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 13, 2018, 9:09pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Watching that bloody dancing programme, and there's a sign there that says 'welcome to grimsby'.

Now forgive me but, doesn't every sign say 'welcome to great grimsby'?

Anyway, at least he got the colours right! Utfm

I was thinking he should be wearing red socks
Posted by: Mallyner, October 13, 2018, 9:17pm; Reply: 6
I hope one day soon that the football team is as good  an ambassador for Grimsby as the Cliftons  are.  :)
Posted by: GYinScuntland, October 13, 2018, 9:51pm; Reply: 7
Just be grateful it didn't say GRIMBSY ffs
Posted by: Teestogreen, October 13, 2018, 10:30pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Mallyner
I hope one day soon that the football team is as good  an ambassador for Grimsby as the Cliftons  are.  :)

Spot on - UTM!

Posted by: wigworld, October 13, 2018, 11:16pm; Reply: 9
[quote=3631]Watching that bloody dancing programme, and there's a sign there that says 'welcome to grimsby'.

The girl private's a Scunny supporter. Traitor of the worst kind, I want no association with him.
Posted by: Mallyner, October 14, 2018, 1:21pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from wigworld
[quote=3631]Watching that bloody dancing programme, and there's a sign there that says 'welcome to grimsby'.

The girl private's a Scunny supporter. Traitor of the worst kind, I want no association with him.

I do know that but as far as I know that began when Kev and Jo were young and through a friend, their dad got them as Scunny mascots. And the association has carried on from there, just as my dad took me to watch town when I was 7 and I have supported them ever since.

The last time this came up, people posted that Kevin was at Wembley, supporting the Mariners in the recent play off final.  :)
Posted by: scrumble, October 14, 2018, 2:08pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Gaffer58

There's some nice eye candy on there. If the missus is going to have a show she 'has' to watch I can think of worse
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, October 14, 2018, 2:23pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Mallyner

I do know that but as far as I know that began when Kev and Jo were young and through a friend, their dad got them as Scunny mascots. And the association has carried on from there, just as my dad took me to watch town when I was 7 and I have supported them ever since.

The last time this came up, people posted that Kevin was at Wembley, supporting the Mariners in the recent play off final.  :)

I thought he was a Chelsea fan? Blame his dad for his football teams and fair play to him for wearing black and white. He'll get to the final with ginga cockney girl.
Posted by: Teestogreen, October 14, 2018, 6:11pm; Reply: 13
As far as I'm concerned,  the guy (Kevin Clifton) could not have been (last night) blunter as to where his allegiance is with regard to home town affinity.

Good man - all good for Grimsby - imo
Posted by: MarinerWY, October 14, 2018, 6:17pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Gaffer58

Cos you couldn't have a bloke watching a dancing programme could you?

As men I think we're only supposed to drink stella in our undies whilst watching wrestling, pretending it's well 'ard and not at all homoerotic.

For what it's worth, Strictly isn't my bag either.
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, October 14, 2018, 6:25pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from MarinerWY

Cos you couldn't have a bloke watching a dancing programme could you?

As men I think we're only supposed to drink stella in our undies whilst watching wrestling, pretending it's well 'ard and not at all homoerotic.

For what it's worth, Strictly isn't my bag either.

It wasn't mine, but then I gave up Taekwondo (on doctor's orders) and took up Argie Tango, and now I rather like it. Better than the shoite on ITV at the same time anyway. With Argie Tango the man leads the women through chest to chest contact - I recommend it over wrestling...
Posted by: Teestogreen, October 14, 2018, 7:00pm; Reply: 16
That's a relief then - understanding that this thread is yet another p**s take.

Sums up why Grimsby  is where it is unfortunately - does not support talent!!!..

And no way am I dancer.

(taz)(taz)
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 3:56pm