2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
September 30, 2018, 5:39am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 116
Not that impressed with the first half performance and thought we were lucky to go 1-0 up.

However I do think that opposition managers soon suss out the way we play and change things around and look the better side even frigging Morecambe.

Having said all that I think that most of the players and Jolley are not up to the task anyway.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Mrs Doyle
September 30, 2018, 6:31am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Second half it is very noticeable how players like Collins and Woolford, in particular, are struggling they are both at the end of their careers so it is hardly surprising.

Indeed a lot of our goals conceded start from us losing the ball in good positions and it's the fast away counter we get done for pace and energy.

I still hate the fact we leave nobody up at corners against us. It might be the modern way but we just don't have the pace to break out from the defence like a lot of teams do that play that system.

That is where your Akeem Rose and Max Wrights would cause chaos given the chance.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Second halves

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.