Cod marriner
September 16, 2018, 9:57am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +113
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Plane lands 11am at Heathrow, need a hire car. Do you reckon I’ll make GY for kick off?

I would’nt panic and speed to get there, come full time u may wish your plane actually got delayed!! I’m a season ticket holder I live 5mis down the road and it’s time to take a break already, only so much fans can take under this regime, same old same old it’s boring.
Already the buzz has completely gone for this season after it feeling so positive pre season.
Here comes the sub 4K attendances.
Rubbish football and no atmosphere what’s to like feels like our board really could’nt give a toss about the club it’s depressing to say the least!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Yoda
September 16, 2018, 11:19am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,161
Gold Stars: 71
If we get hammered at Stevenage I cannot see our players having the spirit to bounce back against Morecombe.
I think we could be bottom of the league.

I really want MJ to succeed but he needs a win and quick, never mind the corporate speak and nice interviews just win a game and fast.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Morcombe at Home

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.