Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Yoda, September 15, 2018, 6:17pm
We never get anything at Stevenage at best a draw.
I hate to say it but if we loose to Morcombe in two weeks he has to go.
We made the mistake of loosing 2 nil last season and not getting rid of Slade.
Posted by: Hagrid, September 15, 2018, 6:18pm; Reply: 1
Morecambe* sorry, but have to correct that for ya
Posted by: Yoda, September 15, 2018, 6:19pm; Reply: 2
They are still excrement which ever way you spell it.
Posted by: GrimRob, September 15, 2018, 9:02pm; Reply: 3
A relegation 6 pointer in September. The highs just keep coming in football   :)
Posted by: chaos33, September 15, 2018, 9:22pm; Reply: 4
I think, whatever the result, it must be a much better performance at Stevenage. A point is a minimum. We must beat Morecambe at home. Fail weakly again and BP will not be a place you'd want to be.
Everyone at GTFC has to make sure this doesn't happen. No blaming the fans. No 12th man bullsh1t. No credibly saying it's the negative atmosphere created by supporters. Get on and deliver.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 15, 2018, 9:26pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GrimRob
A relegation 6 pointer in September. The highs just keep coming in football   :)

With less than 10 games gone???
Posted by: chaos33, September 15, 2018, 9:28pm; Reply: 6
Yep
Posted by: denni266, September 15, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 7
If we cannot beat Morecambe this time round him above help us
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, September 16, 2018, 4:04am; Reply: 8
Plane lands 11am at Heathrow, need a hire car. Do you reckon I’ll make GY for kick off?
Posted by: Ipswin, September 16, 2018, 8:33am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Plane lands 11am at Heathrow, need a hire car. Do you reckon I’ll make GY for kick off?

Yes if you are really unlucky
Posted by: Cod marriner, September 16, 2018, 9:57am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

I would’nt panic and speed to get there, come full time u may wish your plane actually got delayed!! I’m a season ticket holder I live 5mis down the road and it’s time to take a break already, only so much fans can take under this regime, same old same old it’s boring.
Already the buzz has completely gone for this season after it feeling so positive pre season.
Here comes the sub 4K attendances.
Rubbish football and no atmosphere what’s to like feels like our board really could’nt give a toss about the club it’s depressing to say the least!!
Posted by: Yoda, September 16, 2018, 11:19am; Reply: 11
If we get hammered at Stevenage I cannot see our players having the spirit to bounce back against Morecombe.
I think we could be bottom of the league.

I really want MJ to succeed but he needs a win and quick, never mind the corporate speak and nice interviews just win a game and fast.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 6:36am