Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › its a cruel game sometimes ........
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 357 Guests

its a cruel game sometimes ........

This thread currently has 1,412 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
pkscouse
August 18, 2018, 7:04pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Approval: +66
Gold Stars: 3
..…...as we fully deserved the 3 points . Just had a bad feeling though that we never got a second goal whilst battering them early in the second half and that it might come back to bite us - and it did
Very promising performance though and can I just say that I thought Welsh was superb - having said that Collins wasn't far behind . Felt a bit like we had lost at the end but on reflection I now feel quite upbeat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Lincoln Mariner 56
August 18, 2018, 7:53pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,688
Gold Stars: 79
Just woken up in Honolulu and watched you tube highlights, which are minimal, and on those we looked to have had the better chances and penalty looked dubious with our old “friend” Akinde involved yet again.

Not being there hard to comment but pleased to see some of the team selections and as some of us commented after that first game may be October before we really judge quality of the players and whether they will blend into decent team.

My glass is more than half full now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
forza ivano
August 19, 2018, 1:45am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,170
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
Just woken up in Honolulu and watched you tube highlights, which are minimal, and on those we looked to have had the better chances and penalty looked dubious with our old “friend” Akinde involved yet again.

Not being there hard to comment but pleased to see some of the team selections and as some of us commented after that first game may be October before we really judge quality of the players and whether they will blend into decent team.

My glass is more than half full now

Seen brief highlights on quest 100%penno for me. Collins was stupid going for ir like that. Wes Thomas could do an akinde tue or sat and we will be singing his praises. Collins got suckered and will be beating himself up tonight
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
The Singing Fisherman
August 19, 2018, 2:15am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +400
Never a pen in my eyes. Went down like a sack of spuds. Played for it and played the ref. The ref fell for it hook line and sinker. Frustrating but we played well and hopefully we can take that good performance into the next game on Tuesday. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › its a cruel game sometimes ........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.