Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: pkscouse, August 18, 2018, 7:04pm
..…...as we fully deserved the 3 points . Just had a bad feeling though that we never got a second goal whilst battering them early in the second half and that it might come back to bite us - and it did
Very promising performance though and can I just say that I thought Welsh was superb - having said that Collins wasn't far behind . Felt a bit like we had lost at the end but on reflection I now feel quite upbeat
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, August 18, 2018, 7:53pm; Reply: 1
Just woken up in Honolulu and watched you tube highlights, which are minimal, and on those we looked to have had the better chances and penalty looked dubious with our old “friend” Akinde involved yet again.

Not being there hard to comment but pleased to see some of the team selections and as some of us commented after that first game may be October before we really judge quality of the players and whether they will blend into decent team.

My glass is more than half full now
Posted by: forza ivano, August 19, 2018, 1:45am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
Just woken up in Honolulu and watched you tube highlights, which are minimal, and on those we looked to have had the better chances and penalty looked dubious with our old “friend” Akinde involved yet again.

Not being there hard to comment but pleased to see some of the team selections and as some of us commented after that first game may be October before we really judge quality of the players and whether they will blend into decent team.

My glass is more than half full now

Seen brief highlights on quest 100%penno for me. Collins was stupid going for ir like that. Wes Thomas could do an akinde tue or sat and we will be singing his praises. Collins got suckered and will be beating himself up tonight
Posted by: The Singing Fisherman, August 19, 2018, 2:15am; Reply: 3
Never a pen in my eyes. Went down like a sack of spuds. Played for it and played the ref. The ref fell for it hook line and sinker. Frustrating but we played well and hopefully we can take that good performance into the next game on Tuesday. UTM
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 7:24pm