arryarryarry
July 4, 2018, 3:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I don't mind them to be honest....if they want to spread the word then that's their prerogative

If they come around wanting to talk about their beliefs though, it's my right to do my best to counter their arguments with beliefs of my own

I take pride in having a couple of women trying to "convert" me excuse themselves and say they couldn't spare any more time to discuss their faith as they had to go off elsewhere

I said call back when they had more time and we could continue our conversation - they didn't!!  

Not on my frigging doorstep it isn't.
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 77
July 4, 2018, 9:11pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ships Cat
I seem to remember Podge having to change his name to BP Vicar after some racist posts on the old fishy years ago. Was it a thread about Gillingham being “infested” with foreigners? Something like that. Can’t remember if he was the author of that thread or just posted some nasty comments. A few showed their true colours in that thread and others since.

Come on mate, at least try and be fair. No need to tar me with the 'racism' brush with complete untruths. Strangely enough, although I've been to the majority of grounds in the league, I've never been to Gillingham, the ground or the place. I have no idea of 'infestation' levels - I really shouldn't even respond to this but it's out of order. And Podge would probably more appropriate than my name 'Padge' nowadays.

You could have messaged me if you wanted before making this sweeping and groundless accusation, really poor form.
Reply: 71 - 77
livosnose
July 4, 2018, 10:28pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,164
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from 75

Come on mate, at least try and be fair. No need to tar me with the 'racism' brush with complete untruths. Strangely enough, although I've been to the majority of grounds in the league, I've never been to Gillingham, the ground or the place. I have no idea of 'infestation' levels - I really shouldn't even respond to this but it's out of order. And Podge would probably more appropriate than my name 'Padge' nowadays.

You could have messaged me if you wanted before making this sweeping and groundless accusation, really poor form.

yeh he's defo a podgy fella  

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 77
Grim74
July 4, 2018, 11:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Ships Cat
I seem to remember Podge having to change his name to BP Vicar after some racist posts on the old fishy years ago. Was it a thread about Gillingham being “infested” with foreigners? Something like that. Can’t remember if he was the author of that thread or just posted some nasty comments. A few showed their true colours in that thread and others since.

Bang out of order what an snivelling little snitch who can’t even get the facts right, do you not understand defamation laws?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 77
Grantley
July 5, 2018, 12:08am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
Well this thread is scraping the barrel

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 77
SheepGTFC
July 5, 2018, 2:37am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: +278
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Father Christmas
flipping globalisation has caused this excrement

rather be globalised and one world one people than be a little englander
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 77
Cayman_mariner
July 5, 2018, 3:44am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +483
Gold Stars: 3
Can't wait for the football season to start again, if only we had some sort of close season football tournament to take our mind off things....  

[url]https://twitter.com/bbccomedy/status/1010189882503950336[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 77
July 5, 2018, 9:43pm
Guest User
Quoted from livosnose

yeh he's defo a podgy fella  

Sadly true.  
Reply: 77 - 77
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Karleigh Osborne

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.