Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Still all to play for..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 383 Guests

Still all to play for..

This thread currently has 976 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
April 2, 2018, 9:44pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
Just took a look at the remaining games, this Is going to be close and intense. Chesterfield have a few very tough games! For what it is worth here is what I ended up with..
22     Grimsby     46     -33     42
23     Chesterfield     46     -30     41
24     Barnet     46     -28     37
Logged Offline
Private Message
AndyDarloFC
April 2, 2018, 10:05pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I’ll be somewhere in the Lower Findus watching it.

Come on Town, time to break that duck and bring home those 3 points this weekend. UTM.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 4
HertsGTFC
April 2, 2018, 10:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I’ll be somewhere in the Lower Findus watching it.

Come on Town, time to break that duck and bring home those 3 points this weekend. UTM.

Top man!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
promotion plaice
April 2, 2018, 10:20pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

How on earth you got 2 red crosses for that statement is beyond me........There's some right sad b@stards on here.

You got a green tick from me.

Someones now switched  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
AndyDarloFC
April 2, 2018, 10:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from promotion plaice
Someones now switched  

We can stick with soft spot for Town since I’ve been back and forth to the place for 10 years.

I’m down this weekend for little ens 8th birthday, so gunna make the most of it and see Town smash 3 past chesterfield

I’m that confident, just need that luck and you’ll be sweet.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Still all to play for..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.