Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, April 2, 2018, 9:44pm
Just took a look at the remaining games, this Is going to be close and intense. Chesterfield have a few very tough games! For what it is worth here is what I ended up with..
22     Grimsby     46     -33     42
23     Chesterfield     46     -30     41
24     Barnet     46     -28     37
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, April 2, 2018, 10:05pm; Reply: 1
Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I’ll be somewhere in the Lower Findus watching it.

Come on Town, time to break that duck and bring home those 3 points this weekend. UTM.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 2, 2018, 10:08pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I’ll be somewhere in the Lower Findus watching it.

Come on Town, time to break that duck and bring home those 3 points this weekend. UTM.

Top man!
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 2, 2018, 10:20pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

How on earth you got 2 red crosses for that statement is beyond me........There's some right sad b@stards on here.

You got a green tick from me.

Someones now switched   ;)
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, April 2, 2018, 10:32pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from promotion plaice
Someones now switched   ;)

We can stick with soft spot for Town since I’ve been back and forth to the place for 10 years.

I’m down this weekend for little ens 8th birthday, so gunna make the most of it and see Town smash 3 past chesterfield :D

I’m that confident, just need that luck and you’ll be sweet.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:48pm