Short thread

This thread currently has 1,409 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
earwigo
April 2, 2018, 6:17pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +101
Can anyone tell me the good things that man has done for the club in all his years in charge? I can’t think of any. Feel free.
Logged Offline
Private Message
MarinerWY
April 2, 2018, 6:20pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Thanks for that. We were really lacking in threads created to state that point or very similar. A massively underrepresented view on this forum.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
KingstonMariner
April 7, 2018, 1:04am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
He was right about it being a short thread though.  

Actually, to be fair, he did do one good thing and that was step in years ago when the tax bill looked like it wasn't going to be paid, when no other sodomist did (despite sterling efforts by the original incarnation of the Trust to get things going). Remember Keep the Mariners Afloat? Well he did.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
bobbyturtle
April 7, 2018, 1:17am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
I'm only thinking about tomorrow. I'm as nervous as before a wembley final, but I will be loud and proud. come on town

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
marinerrick
April 7, 2018, 12:30pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +52
Will mods please just delete threads like this until after the season as soon as they are put on please. The team do not need the negativity that is associated with the slagging off of fenty and the board. No I don't agree with what they have and are doing but nor does the moaning help.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
KingstonMariner
April 7, 2018, 1:28pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from marinerrick
Will mods please just delete threads like this until after the season as soon as they are put on please. The team do not need the negativity that is associated with the slagging off of fenty and the board. No I don't agree with what they have and are doing but nor does the moaning help.

Oh for intercourse's sake. Like they'll be reading the Fishy today. Get real man.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Short thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.