Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: earwigo, April 2, 2018, 6:17pm
Can anyone tell me the good things that man has done for the club in all his years in charge? I can’t think of any. Feel free.
Posted by: MarinerWY, April 2, 2018, 6:20pm; Reply: 1
Thanks for that. We were really lacking in threads created to state that point or very similar. A massively underrepresented view on this forum.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 7, 2018, 1:04am; Reply: 2
He was right about it being a short thread though.  ;)

Actually, to be fair, he did do one good thing and that was step in years ago when the tax bill looked like it wasn't going to be paid, when no other sodomist did (despite sterling efforts by the original incarnation of the Trust to get things going). Remember Keep the Mariners Afloat? Well he did.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, April 7, 2018, 1:17am; Reply: 3
I'm only thinking about tomorrow. I'm as nervous as before a wembley final, but I will be loud and proud. come on town
Posted by: marinerrick, April 7, 2018, 12:30pm; Reply: 4
Will mods please just delete threads like this until after the season as soon as they are put on please. The team do not need the negativity that is associated with the slagging off of fenty and the board. No I don't agree with what they have and are doing but nor does the moaning help.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 7, 2018, 1:28pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from marinerrick
Will mods please just delete threads like this until after the season as soon as they are put on please. The team do not need the negativity that is associated with the slagging off of fenty and the board. No I don't agree with what they have and are doing but nor does the moaning help.

Oh for intercourse's sake. Like they'll be reading the Fishy today. Get real man.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 9:01pm