4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Ipswin
March 30, 2018, 10:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Perhaps those who gave me a Red X for the 'lack of interest in 'Bragate' post could tell me what has been happening and what has been achieved on the subject in the last month or so. I maintain it has died a death, no posts on here, more importantly no update on anything from the Board who I thought were going to pursue it etc.

Presumably Fenty will be smarming around the Stevenage Chairman and his contingent later today and filling them full of prime haddock.

By protest I didn't mean all our female fans should get their mammaries out simply that, having massively over-reacted when it happened, I'm surprised today will be passing without any mention at all

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 36
Garth
March 30, 2018, 11:03am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Ipswin
Perhaps those who gave me a Red X for the 'lack of interest in 'Bragate' post could tell me what has been happening and what has been achieved on the subject in the last month or so. I maintain it has died a death, no posts on here, more importantly no update on anything from the Board who I thought were going to pursue it etc.

Presumably Fenty will be smarming around the Stevenage Chairman and his contingent later today and filling them full of prime haddock.

By protest I didn't mean all our female fans should get their mammaries out simply that, having massively over-reacted when it happened, I'm surprised today will be passing without any mention at all

I agree as a club we are all mouth and no Trousers
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 36
mariner91
March 30, 2018, 11:06am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,646
Gold Stars: 261
[youtube]4RD3BgPtZfY[/youtube]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 36
Madeleymariner
March 30, 2018, 11:23am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,052
Gold Stars: 49
I brought it up on the Will Fenty Turn Up thread and suggested women should throw a load of bras nto the directors box once they have all settled down for the game, also asked if anyone knew if Fenty has attended the EFL meeting and brought it up there as he stated he would at the fans forum.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 36
promotion plaice
March 30, 2018, 1:59pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from crusty ole pie
On here this week is it nervous tension?

Look.....It's one hour before kick off and we're all having a stiff drink......no time to post  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 36
KingstonMariner
March 30, 2018, 9:00pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Ipswin

You might think it was a massive over-reaction, but then you're just a provocative ar.sehole who still thinks he's the cool rebel for voicing a controversial opinion. Never really got beyond the 6th form stage really have you?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 36
FishOutOfWater
March 30, 2018, 10:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Ipswin

Do you really believe it was a massive over-reaction?

I think anyone who was subjected to the Stevenage stewards' intimidation would have a completely different view of that afternoon
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 36 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Quiet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.