February 12, 2018, 3:53pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from FishFan101
Not sure whether it is a popular opinion or not - but would love to see McCall in charge here.

Me also Bradford in the playoffs in league 1 when he got the sack fallout with the board by all accounts I do agree with the comments about up and coming managers as it does work and they are hungry but at this moment In time in my opinion I think we need someone who has vast experience in higher leagues with back room staff and contacts etc to get us out of this mess we do use the 6 months rolling process with most managers lately so it probably is the best option but whoever we get we have to fully get behind and support because at the end of the day the table doesn’t lie we’re currently in a relegation battle we need some results and fast this is why I believe we’re not quite ready to gamble on an unknown !!! UTM

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
Roast Em Bobby
February 12, 2018, 3:58pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
I wouldn't fancy starting next season in the conference with either Robbie Stockdale or Stuart McCall in charge as neither would know anything about that league. Whereas if we do stay up then I'd be very happy with either. We need to hang-fire with a long term appointment until we know what division we will be in. If Wilko fails badly after first two games offer an experienced head a contract till the end of the season with a staying up bonus.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
grimsby pete
February 12, 2018, 4:27pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,792
Gold Stars: 222
I would like to see how Paul gets on before I choose,

It's been a while since we had a manager called Paul,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who do we fancy? New Manager Poll

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.