Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stand up and be counted.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 92 Guests

Stand up and be counted.

This thread currently has 2,905 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Earnyourstripes
February 11, 2018, 1:42pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -67
Gold Stars: 1
Football is a vastly difficult business and I see Town as a mess right now and as a life long supporter it hurts. I have spent a long time working at sports organisations away from the town and it is not a role for the faint hearted.
If John (Fenty) reads this then get in touch, I would happily chat and discover were you see the club and more importantly yourself in 10 years.
The club is in my opinion one of very few that could work as a fan owned project.
I would happily keep my gob shut if that's what one or two want (via pm) but remember anything good is only worth having if truly earned.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stand up and be counted.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.