Jarmo.Is.God
February 5, 2018, 12:22pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42944697

Almost identical to us really, althought its such a shame its happening to such a wonderful team
Logged Offline
Private Message
moosey_club
February 5, 2018, 7:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
hmmm......

i do hope there was a huge spoon of sarcasm in that opening post !?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
HistonMariner
February 5, 2018, 7:43pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +553
Gold Stars: 13
Just watched re-run of Sky’s Super Sunday. Graham Souness was asked about the bottom of Division One (aka the
Premiership) and who would get relegated? He replied anyone from Watford down. BUT he suggested West Ham and
Newcastle were clubs in turmoil with the fans being very unhappy. He further said, he thought Newcastle looked more
relaxed away from St.James and people should not under-estimate the effect unrest on the terraces has on players.
I think there is a lot of truth in this. Please let’s take this on board .............................!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
ginnywings
February 5, 2018, 8:02pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from HistonMariner
Just watched re-run of Sky’s Super Sunday. Graham Souness was asked about the bottom of Division One (aka the
Premiership) and who would get relegated? He replied anyone from Watford down. BUT he suggested West Ham and
Newcastle were clubs in turmoil with the fans being very unhappy. He further said, he thought Newcastle looked more
relaxed away from St.James and people should not under-estimate the effect unrest on the terraces has on players.
I think there is a lot of truth in this. Please let’s take this on board .............................!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there's too many on here that take their unrest into the stadium. I have a chunter on here but always get behind the team at BP, and i suspect most on here do. I think the more vociferous types tend to use certain other social media sites and stalk players online. Some of the stuff that get's posted on them is horrendous.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
headingly_mariner
February 5, 2018, 11:45pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from ginnywings

I don't think there's too many on here that take their unrest into the stadium. I have a chunter on here but always get behind the team at BP, and i suspect most on here do. I think the more vociferous types tend to use certain other social media sites and stalk players online. Some of the stuff that get's posted on them is horrendous.

Absolutely. I'm very critical of the running of the club, but I am always vocal in my support for the players. I am less generous towards the officials on occasion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
The Grim Reaper
February 6, 2018, 10:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
The problem is that every teams pre match team talk probably involves getting our fans to turn on our team

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A similar story

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.