Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, February 5, 2018, 12:22pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42944697

Almost identical to us really, althought its such a shame its happening to such a wonderful team
Posted by: moosey_club, February 5, 2018, 7:03pm; Reply: 1
hmmm......

i do hope there was a huge spoon of sarcasm in that opening post !?  ;)
Posted by: HistonMariner, February 5, 2018, 7:43pm; Reply: 2
Just watched re-run of Sky’s Super Sunday. Graham Souness was asked about the bottom of Division One (aka the
Premiership) and who would get relegated? He replied anyone from Watford down. BUT he suggested West Ham and
Newcastle were clubs in turmoil with the fans being very unhappy. He further said, he thought Newcastle looked more
relaxed away from St.James and people should not under-estimate the effect unrest on the terraces has on players.
I think there is a lot of truth in this. Please let’s take this on board .............................!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: ginnywings, February 5, 2018, 8:02pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from HistonMariner
Just watched re-run of Sky’s Super Sunday. Graham Souness was asked about the bottom of Division One (aka the
Premiership) and who would get relegated? He replied anyone from Watford down. BUT he suggested West Ham and
Newcastle were clubs in turmoil with the fans being very unhappy. He further said, he thought Newcastle looked more
relaxed away from St.James and people should not under-estimate the effect unrest on the terraces has on players.
I think there is a lot of truth in this. Please let’s take this on board .............................!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there's too many on here that take their unrest into the stadium. I have a chunter on here but always get behind the team at BP, and i suspect most on here do. I think the more vociferous types tend to use certain other social media sites and stalk players online. Some of the stuff that get's posted on them is horrendous.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, February 5, 2018, 11:45pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from ginnywings

I don't think there's too many on here that take their unrest into the stadium. I have a chunter on here but always get behind the team at BP, and i suspect most on here do. I think the more vociferous types tend to use certain other social media sites and stalk players online. Some of the stuff that get's posted on them is horrendous.

Absolutely. I'm very critical of the running of the club, but I am always vocal in my support for the players. I am less generous towards the officials on occasion.
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, February 6, 2018, 10:36pm; Reply: 5
The problem is that every teams pre match team talk probably involves getting our fans to turn on our team
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 9:15pm