4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Gaffer58
January 17, 2018, 5:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Just wondering if I should beat the rush to get my ticket for Saturday, I assume we will be signing the new 2/3 players we require in the next 24 hours, or have I just fallen for all the PR rubbish that came out from the board and manager recently.
Logged Offline
Private Message
dicko995
January 17, 2018, 6:08pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -255
Gold Stars: 20
I'm ashamed to admit, but I got the wkend off and 3 of us were going to the game, but were going all the way to the local pub in Cleethorpes. Were all sickened by the background failures in not acting upon the recent results and still having the faith,maybe good, maybe bad, but us 3 feel our hard earned money is going to be invested in a sure thing,beer. Never ever thought I would say this, but beer comes before my club on a match day,and that's before I have a drink. Sad times when alcohol wins the day, or maybe not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 39
davmariner
January 17, 2018, 6:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,847
Gold Stars: 75
I’ll be nearby but after seeing the performance last weekend and the one before that I can’t be arsed going.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 39
louth_in_the_south
January 17, 2018, 6:21pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -12
Approval: +5,531
Gold Stars: 94
Only ever miss games down south for work but not bothering Saturday. Don’t see the point in handing over money for 4 tickets when I’m 99% guaranteed to watch Town roll over after 15 mins by the time they’re 2 down . Well done slade and fenty .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 39
Les Brechin
January 17, 2018, 6:43pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,633
Gold Stars: 168
An afternoon on the urine in Sheffield for me with another big Town fan and a couple of other mates.

I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves more than if we were to go to the match.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 39
MuddyWaters
January 17, 2018, 6:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +46 / -25
Approval: +31,786
Gold Stars: 230
I'm not an away follower at the best of times but to read stuff like this makes me really sad.

Looks like it'll be the Fentys & Swin on Saturday then!
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 39
Sussexmariner
January 17, 2018, 7:24pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Booked time off work weeks ago, looking forward to the match but after recent results and please get this Slade,  more importantly the absolute dire, boring, negative performances from the team like many on here I have decided not to go and support my beloved GTFC.

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 39
gary_elton
January 17, 2018, 7:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
I actually have this weekend off and am normally champing at the bit to go watch Town...  this weekend however I just can't be bothered...  I assume the leader will ( allegedly ) select another 11 which can lose the game and get him ( allegedly )one step closer to the push and that ( alleged ) lovely pay-off...  

I do hope we get something from the game tho... it's still my team... I'm just pee'd off at seeing the score coming in and losing.... again...

All the above came from voices inside my head and are not the sole views of the poster....  no one was bullied or hurt in the typing of this post...  ☺

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 39
barralad
January 17, 2018, 7:28pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +85 / -20
Approval: +9,192
Gold Stars: 121
Away matches are invariably more interesting than home matches. £16 for a seat. £25 on Terry's bus. What's not to like?

UTM

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 39
marinernige
January 17, 2018, 7:43pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +578
Gold Stars: 17
I haven't been away since Exeter in November, but after persuasion from Chris Parker (who must have had to much sun in Australia) I'm joining him and flash on a trip to Essex.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 39
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tickets for Colchester

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.