6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
gytone
January 14, 2018, 9:45am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,024
Gold Stars: 8
Slade would make an excellent car salesman, hes so full of crap its unreal and Fenty and his band of arrogant male masturbators have fell for it hook line and sinker  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 55
Mrs Doyle
January 14, 2018, 9:48am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from Madeleymariner
He is deluded, utterly deluded.

Correction he is a man desperately trying to hang on to his job.

Truth is he is a dead man walking even Fenty cannot ignore the falling revenue at the end of the day the club needs PAYING fans to survive. Ask that arrogant accountant even he will agree on that one.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 55
bluebottle
January 14, 2018, 9:55am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +459
I did ask the arrogant accountant. He told me to " shut up " .
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 55
gtfcmd
January 14, 2018, 10:31am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +210
Gold Stars: 3
totally clueless idiot wants to be professional by not answering questions, wasn't very professional at the fans forum. his lack of ambition they will just run the club in to the ground its about time they both left now before its to late
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 55
ginnywings
January 14, 2018, 11:13am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Bigdog
I thought that JT got a really clever and subtle bit of revenge in for Matt Dean in the interview. With the recent run of form, the obvious subject to press RS about would have been the threat of relegation, but JT made RS look even more deluded by getting him to talk about the chances of making the play-offs..  Genius JT, pure genius..

I thought the same. JT got in 2 or 3 really subtle digs and let Slade hang himself.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 55
Mrs Doyle
January 14, 2018, 11:20am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
I did well was sat right behind Slade and left it to the fans in the ponny to chant Slade out.

Anyone else notice near the end when a player was injured getting attention ALL the Newport lads were grouped together with all their management team including Lennie Lawrence geeing each other up and talking.

In stark contrast, ours were over towards the Findus spread out dead quite looking lost.

Spoke volumes to me and many more Slade and Wilco have lost that dressing room.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Post match interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.