5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
December 12, 2017, 11:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Civvy at last

Or maybe is just represents a rather successful troll that knows where to go to be fed ? !!  

It's crossed my mind but trolls don't tend to try and get involved in other threads and then expect to be taken seriously. Really, a reputation of -1000 should have its own badge, something along the lines of 'ignore him, he's just bored'.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 44
Manchester Mariner
December 12, 2017, 12:32pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Donald Trump for stoking the fire in the Middle East.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 44
Green27
December 12, 2017, 12:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
The board. Sack em all

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 44
bluerose13x
December 12, 2017, 5:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
The twit who was reversing up Imp ave at the end of the match. Stuff waiting for people leaving the match to move out the way
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 44
Grim74
December 12, 2017, 7:56pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from RoboCod

It takes a special kind of sh*t stirrer to praise Trump. It takes a very special kind of sh*t stirrer to reach an astonishing -1000 rep points. Both of these things indicate a person who simply enjoys going against the grain and cares nothing about the state of the world or the vulnerable in it.

Well done on both counts.

WTF are you even on about? State of the world the vulnerable? And I've got what Rep points???  And you looked for this😂
Well thanks for letting me know really nice of you but have to say I don't suffer with self conscious issues.

Look I made a factual comment Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises! Even the most lefty bed wetting liberal can't deny this, intercourse me  Even CCN are admitting it. Just because you and others don't like him on here I am allowed to go against the grain and have a different opinion, I think it's great to wake up in the morning and see that Trump is still president of the free world, long may it last.

And don't you think I had a valid point, Obama and Clinton are on the record saying Jerusalem will be recognised as the capital of Israel the only difference is they failed! At least have the decency to debate rather than go on the attack.... as the great Margaret Thatcher once said -

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 44
supertown
December 12, 2017, 8:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,442
Gold Stars: 53
I have to say grim 74 is correct on this occasion .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 44
KingstonMariner
December 12, 2017, 8:04pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Grim74

Hey guess what it was in his election pledge, shock horror we are not used to seeing a USA president carrying out their election promises especially after 8 long years of Obama. Now if Obama and likewise Bill Clinton had carried out their pledge to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital (and rightly so) then I just wonder if you would still be 😭. You would no doubt be telling us what a brave and bold decision but you seem to hate Trump that much you just can't bring yourself to give him the credit he deserves  for his many successive pledges.

It's still a stupid thing to do. Doesn't matter that he pledged to do it. You might pledge to stick a broom up your bottom whilst singing 'Danny Cowley's red and white army' in Grimsby Road, but you wouldn't expect any praise from me when you actually did it. Would you?

Would you?!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 44
Grim74
December 12, 2017, 8:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner

It's still a stupid thing to do. Doesn't matter that he pledged to do it. You might pledge to stick a broom up your bottom whilst singing 'Danny Cowley's red and white army' in Grimsby Road, but you wouldn't expect any praise from me when you actually did it. Would you?

Would you?!

So in your opinion (going totally against the Obamas and Clintons) why was it a stupid thing to do?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 44
arryarryarry
December 12, 2017, 8:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Would you?!

I suppose you could call it democracy, it was in his manifesto, he was voted in and now has done it no matter how daft you think it is.

Much better than the lying illegitimates like Blair, Brown, Clegg, May etc.
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 44
RoboCod
December 12, 2017, 9:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from supertown
I have to say grim 74 is correct on this occasion .

Well, supertown has spoken.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive twit of the Week

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.