Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, December 11, 2017, 5:48am
Please enter your nomination for last week....
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, December 11, 2017, 6:12am; Reply: 1
Any numpty on here that suggested Sam Jones wants away total bulcrap.
Posted by: Les Brechin, December 11, 2017, 6:57am; Reply: 2
Mark Cooper
Posted by: Bigdog, December 11, 2017, 8:00am; Reply: 3
Benteke

No respect for his teammates, manager or fans and cost his struggling club two points..
Posted by: denni266, December 11, 2017, 8:45am; Reply: 4
Me.. for going fishing this weekend.. was bloody freezing  ;)
Posted by: Les Brechin, December 11, 2017, 8:58am; Reply: 5
Quoted from denni266

You could have stopped that post after the first 4 words.   ;)
Posted by: 1mickylyons, December 11, 2017, 8:59am; Reply: 6
Quoted from denni266

I feel your pain I watched Town Saturday and froze for 2 hours then went fishing for 6 hours yesterday never had a bite ??)
Posted by: ginnywings, December 11, 2017, 9:21am; Reply: 7
Those that cancelled the Lincoln Christmas Market because snow was forecast.
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 11, 2017, 9:43am; Reply: 8

Mark Cooper.
Posted by: Maringer, December 11, 2017, 10:21am; Reply: 9
Anybody who decks their house/garden with those eye-shredding blue LED lights at this time of the year. Just horrible.
Posted by: barralad, December 11, 2017, 11:04am; Reply: 10
Quoted from ginnywings

That'll do for me. Whatever happened to people thinking for themselves and assessing the risk? Saw a couple of pictures of Castle Courtyard and snow decidedly absent...
Posted by: cmackenzie4, December 11, 2017, 11:04am; Reply: 11
Cooper
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 11, 2017, 11:18am; Reply: 12
Quoted from barralad

That'll do for me. Whatever happened to people thinking for themselves and assessing the risk? Saw a couple of pictures of Castle Courtyard and snow decidedly absent...

I’ll tell you what happened to them.     Compensation.
99% would slip in the snow/ice, have a quick look around hoping no one had seen you look a twit. Then get back up and carry on as if nothing had happened.

But. ( that one’s for you Pete 😉 ),

1% would exaggerate their injuries ( however minor), followed by a call to the blood sucking ‘where there’s blame there’s a claim’ lot. The council or whoever are then fooked. They spend a fortune in defending it,  or a grand or so in compo.

These compo claiming tw@ts are the reason for such excessive elf and safety.  That’s what ruins it for the rest of us.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 11, 2017, 11:42am; Reply: 13
My nomination goes to the complete buffoon in the red BMW convertible that started reversing into people outside the findus stand after the game on Saturday.
Posted by: Grim74, December 11, 2017, 1:28pm; Reply: 14
Theresa May
Posted by: GYinScuntland, December 11, 2017, 1:46pm; Reply: 15
October.
Because that's when Christmas starts by all accounts.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 11, 2017, 2:22pm; Reply: 16
Mark Cooper (and his lad who was also acting like a helmet)
Posted by: monkeyboy, December 11, 2017, 3:29pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from denni266

I did too, but i won the match so happy days
Posted by: monkeyboy, December 11, 2017, 3:31pm; Reply: 18
Theresa May for the brexit sellout
Posted by: golfer, December 11, 2017, 6:56pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from ginnywings

Those that gave the forecast.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 11, 2017, 9:19pm; Reply: 20
Trump for 'recognising' Jerusalem as Israel's capital. What flipping good has that done (apart from earning his campaign funds money from the Zionist lobby), as opposed to the hurt it's done. That'll teach countries not to invade others and steal their territory - NOT.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 11, 2017, 9:20pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Civvy at last

I’ll tell you what happened to them.     Compensation.
99% would slip in the snow/ice, have a quick look around hoping no one had seen you look a twit. Then get back up and carry on as if nothing had happened.

But. ( that one’s for you Pete 😉 ),

1% would exaggerate their injuries ( however minor), followed by a call to the blood sucking ‘where there’s blame there’s a claim’ lot. The council or whoever are then fooked. They spend a fortune in defending it,  or a grand or so in compo.

These compo claiming tw@ts are the reason for such excessive elf and safety.  That’s what ruins it for the rest of us.

You're right again Civvy. Ever thought of going into politics?
Posted by: 1mickylyons, December 12, 2017, 7:23am; Reply: 22
The negative ones having a pop at the unity day and thinking a gate of 4300 to be poor given the opposition,time of year and weather on the day.
Posted by: gtfc98, December 12, 2017, 9:02am; Reply: 23
Cooper & Son.
Posted by: Grim74, December 12, 2017, 9:20am; Reply: 24
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Trump for 'recognising' Jerusalem as Israel's capital. What flipping good has that done (apart from earning his campaign funds money from the Zionist lobby), as opposed to the hurt it's done. That'll teach countries not to invade others and steal their territory - NOT.

Hey guess what it was in his election pledge, shock horror we are not used to seeing a USA president carrying out their election promises especially after 8 long years of Obama. Now if Obama and likewise Bill Clinton had carried out their pledge to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital (and rightly so) then I just wonder if you would still be 😭. You would no doubt be telling us what a brave and bold decision but you seem to hate Trump that much you just can't bring yourself to give him the credit he deserves  for his many successive pledges.
Posted by: TAGG, December 12, 2017, 9:41am; Reply: 25
Lincoln councils for calling off Xmas fayre because it was forecast snow.
Nanny state again.
Put the thing on and if the 100mm snow drops and you go out in it your an idiot if it doesn't jobs a good en.
Politicians should stop running people's lives, this is why people never want to take responsibility for themselves and blame everyone else.
Posted by: GrimRob, December 12, 2017, 9:46am; Reply: 26
Trump, just stirring trouble for the sake of it
Posted by: Maringer, December 12, 2017, 9:59am; Reply: 27
Yep, credit to Trump.

During his campaign, he said he'd do plenty of stupid, idiotic shite and he's been true to his word. Possibly for the first time in his life!

Lots more stupid, idiotic shite left for him to do yet as well.
Posted by: RoboCod, December 12, 2017, 11:04am; Reply: 28
Quoted from Grim74

Hey guess what it was in his election pledge, shock horror we are not used to seeing a USA president carrying out their election promises especially after 8 long years of Obama. Now if Obama and likewise Bill Clinton had carried out their pledge to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital (and rightly so) then I just wonder if you would still be 😭. You would no doubt be telling us what a brave and bold decision but you seem to hate Trump that much you just can't bring yourself to give him the credit he deserves  for his many successive pledges.

It takes a special kind of sh*t stirrer to praise Trump. It takes a very special kind of sh*t stirrer to reach an astonishing -1000 rep points. Both of these things indicate a person who simply enjoys going against the grain and cares nothing about the state of the world or the vulnerable in it.

Well done on both counts.
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 12, 2017, 11:07am; Reply: 29
Quoted from RoboCod

It takes a special kind of sh*t stirrer to praise Trump. It takes a very special kind of sh*t stirrer to reach an astonishing -1000 rep points. Both of these things indicate a person who simply enjoys going against the grain and cares nothing about the state of the world or the vulnerable in it.

Or maybe is just represents a rather successful troll that knows where to go to be fed ? !!  :-/
Posted by: RoboCod, December 12, 2017, 11:35am; Reply: 30
Quoted from Civvy at last

Or maybe is just represents a rather successful troll that knows where to go to be fed ? !!  :-/

It's crossed my mind but trolls don't tend to try and get involved in other threads and then expect to be taken seriously. Really, a reputation of -1000 should have its own badge, something along the lines of 'ignore him, he's just bored'.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, December 12, 2017, 12:32pm; Reply: 31
Donald Trump for stoking the fire in the Middle East.
Posted by: Green27, December 12, 2017, 12:48pm; Reply: 32
The board. Sack em all
Posted by: bluerose13x, December 12, 2017, 5:15pm; Reply: 33
The twit who was reversing up Imp ave at the end of the match. Stuff waiting for people leaving the match to move out the way
Posted by: Grim74, December 12, 2017, 7:56pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from RoboCod

WTF are you even on about? State of the world the vulnerable? And I've got what Rep points???  And you looked for this😂
Well thanks for letting me know really nice of you but have to say I don't suffer with self conscious issues.

Look I made a factual comment Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises! Even the most lefty bed wetting liberal can't deny this, intercourse me  Even CCN are admitting it. Just because you and others don't like him on here I am allowed to go against the grain and have a different opinion, I think it's great to wake up in the morning and see that Trump is still president of the free world, long may it last.

And don't you think I had a valid point, Obama and Clinton are on the record saying Jerusalem will be recognised as the capital of Israel the only difference is they failed! At least have the decency to debate rather than go on the attack.... as the great Margaret Thatcher once said -

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
Posted by: supertown, December 12, 2017, 8:02pm; Reply: 35
I have to say grim 74 is correct on this occasion .
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 12, 2017, 8:04pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from Grim74

It's still a stupid thing to do. Doesn't matter that he pledged to do it. You might pledge to stick a broom up your bottom whilst singing 'Danny Cowley's red and white army' in Grimsby Road, but you wouldn't expect any praise from me when you actually did it. Would you?

Would you?!
Posted by: Grim74, December 12, 2017, 8:15pm; Reply: 37

It's still a stupid thing to do. Doesn't matter that he pledged to do it. You might pledge to stick a broom up your bottom whilst singing 'Danny Cowley's red and white army' in Grimsby Road, but you wouldn't expect any praise from me when you actually did it. Would you?

Would you?!

So in your opinion (going totally against the Obamas and Clintons) why was it a stupid thing to do?
Posted by: arryarryarry, December 12, 2017, 8:22pm; Reply: 38

Would you?!

I suppose you could call it democracy, it was in his manifesto, he was voted in and now has done it no matter how daft you think it is.

Much better than the lying illegitimates like Blair, Brown, Clegg, May etc.
Posted by: RoboCod, December 12, 2017, 9:19pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from supertown
I have to say grim 74 is correct on this occasion .

Well, supertown has spoken.
Posted by: TAGG, December 12, 2017, 9:45pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from Grim74

WTF are you even on about? State of the world the vulnerable? And I've got what Rep points???  And you looked for this😂
Well thanks for letting me know really nice of you but have to say I don't suffer with self conscious issues.

Look I made a factual comment Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises! Even the most lefty bed wetting liberal can't deny this, intercourse me  Even CCN are admitting it. Just because you and others don't like him on here I am allowed to go against the grain and have a different opinion, I think it's great to wake up in the morning and see that Trump is still president of the free world, long may it last.

And don't you think I had a valid point, Obama and Clinton are on the record saying Jerusalem will be recognised as the capital of Israel the only difference is they failed! At least have the decency to debate rather than go on the attack.... as the great Margaret Thatcher once said -

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Although I think Trump is a lunatic and the biggest danger to the world since Hitler over 71 million people voted for him because of what he would do if elected and you have to give him his due he is doing it.
Must be the only politician in donkeys years to do that.
Posted by: RoboCod, December 12, 2017, 9:59pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from TAGG

Although I think Trump is a lunatic and the biggest danger to the world since Hitler over 71 million people voted for him because of what he would do if elected and you have to give him his due he is doing it.
Must be the only politician in donkeys years to do that.

Except he's not. Trump supporters didn't vote for him to stir it up in Israel or move their Embassy there, they voted for issues at home like regenerating the rust belt region and re-opening the ageing coal mines, something no even feasible.
He also promised the Mexican Wall, paid for by Mexico.
Repeal of Obamacare, halting Muslims entry to the US and creating a registry of all Muslims, deporting of millions of illegal immigrants and bringing back torture. And a little something about jailing Clinton.
But yeah, he pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement and poked a giant stick into the Israel hornets nest, let's sit back and see just how horrible those things turn out to be.
Forgive me if I don't give him any due, he's achieved nothing positive and only divided the world more. The good news is that he'll be impeached before that Wall ever gets to halfway finished,
Posted by: MarinersOnTheUp, December 13, 2017, 9:20pm; Reply: 42
Fenty
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 13, 2017, 10:45pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from Grim74

So in your opinion (going totally against the Obamas and Clintons) why was it a stupid thing to do?

Because it just stirs up a whole hornet's nest for no flipping good reason other than to line his campaign coffers. Jerusalem does not belong to Israel. Its status is disputed. Israel illegally occupied east Jerusalem.

The reason Trump can fulfil his promises and other presidents haven't is that the Republicans have a majority in the Senate and the House of Representatives. This is not often the case.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 13, 2017, 10:47pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from arryarryarry

I suppose you could call it democracy, it was in his manifesto, he was voted in and now has done it no matter how daft you think it is.

Much better than the lying illegitimates like Blair, Brown, Clegg, May etc.

I'm not disputing it's democracy. It's still a stupid thing to do.

You think Trump isn't like that? You are so naive.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 11:39am