Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Club youtube video ~(How We Were Promoted)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 10 Guests

Club youtube video ~(How We Were Promoted)

This thread currently has 24,143 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Brisbane Mariner
June 10, 2016, 6:12am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Hairs on the back of my neck standing up. Tears in my eyes as I did when I listened on the radio to the final. Excellent stuff - wish I was back home for next season - really do!

(Anyone need a safety engineer IECEx and TUV FSEng Machinery  )

UTM

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 60 - 61
ginnywings
August 4, 2017, 9:57pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,097
Gold Stars: 548
Just watched it again to get me in the mood for the new season and it's still fantastically emotional.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Club youtube video ~(How We Were Promoted)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.