grimsby pete
May 23, 2016, 4:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from moosey_club

You're right, we are a moaning bunch of w@nkers at times....think its partly due to the fact he is from South Yorkshire...never sits well with us here by the seaside....i guess if you imagined being managed by a Welshman.
But being English we all like a good moan rather than a good praise dont we so dont be too judgemental of our whinge @rsing on here.

Plus most of us on here do change our minds a lot.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 132
eadiee1973
May 23, 2016, 4:52pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +176
Quoted from moosey_club

You're right, we are a moaning bunch of w@nkers at times....think its partly due to the fact he is from South Yorkshire...never sits well with us here by the seaside....i guess if you imagined being managed by a Welshman.
But being English we all like a good moan rather than a good praise dont we so dont be too judgemental of our whinge @rsing on here.

No I don't, and you're the same as us. We didn't think we should be where we were either but we were and we managed to get out of it but we still had our share of whingeing a***holes until we got out, luckily at first attempt. You should do well next season but my point was you will only do that if everyone gets behind PH without the guy dreading home games because of the fans. Anyway,good luck.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 132
golfer
May 23, 2016, 5:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from eadiee1973

No I don't, and you're the same as us. We didn't think we should be where we were either but we were and we managed to get out of it but we still had our share of whingeing a***holes until we got out, luckily at first attempt. You should do well next season but my point was you will only do that if everyone gets behind PH without the guy dreading home games because of the fans. Anyway,good luck.

O.K.  Paul,  have you finished the retained list yet  ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 132
14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.