Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ...... Paul Hurst out.......
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 308 Guests

...... Paul Hurst out.......

This thread currently has 6,328 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
big al
May 18, 2015, 7:47am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
If I saw Paul Hurst out and about, I'd say thanks for all the joy and excitement you have given me this season. I love the way you and the team always seek to play football and never give up on that. I would also like to thank the team for their commitment and their clear passion which has not always been there in past teams. Thanks for a great day out yesterday and making life a lot more exciting than it is for most of the time. If I had some advice I might say - play like you have from August instead of December and we will walk this league next year and use your talent for spotting a player to get us a killer striker. I think he'd say .... thanks mate but I'm the manager.

UTM

PS - make sure you win the league - I've got my mortgage on it
Logged Offline
Private Message
moosey_club
May 18, 2015, 9:04am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,213
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from big al
If I saw Paul Hurst out and about I'd say thanks for all the joy and excitement you have given me this season. I love the way you and the team always seek to play football
and never give up on that. I would also like to thank the team for their commitment and their clear passion which has not always been there in past teams. Thanks for a great day out yesterday and making life a lot more exciting than it is for most of the time. If I had some advice I might say - play like you have from August instead of December and we will walk this league next year and use your talent for spotting a player to get us a killer striker. I think he'd say .... thanks mate but I'm the manager.

UTM

PS - make sure you win the league - I've got my mortgage on it

Not sure over the season i have been overcome with excitement too often...
Not sure i have witnessed them seeking to play "football" too often either....

Methodical, organised, predictable, spirited and several players showing commitment & fight each and every time they have played granted...but rarely out of your seat exciting.

One step better finale wise than last season but still the same result. We are in the same division again. Overall objective failed.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 30
DocTower
May 18, 2015, 9:17am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
We couldn't  have played any better , we did our best . Corners haven't  changed,  we were busy without being dangerous.  Good game for a neutral to watch , good advert for conference football  . Sad only two can go up . Dust ourselves down and get ready for next season  .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 30
TAGG
May 18, 2015, 10:48am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,961
Gold Stars: 124
If I saw Paul Hurst out and about, I would say thanks for your efforts now intercourse off you falure.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 30
big al
May 18, 2015, 11:08am
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from TAGG
If I saw Paul Hurst out and about, I would say thanks for your efforts now intercourse off you falure.

What's a falure - is this a French word I've not heard of? I'm keeping off the fishy if naysayer and bitter posters, with a total lack of perspective, have upped their game by speaking in French.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 30
barralad
May 18, 2015, 11:18am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,267
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from big al

What's a falure - is this a French word I've not heard of? I'm keeping off the fishy if naysayer and bitter posters, with a total lack of perspective, have upped their game by speaking in French.

Brightened a very dull day. Thanks!

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 30
TAGG
May 18, 2015, 12:04pm

Vodka Drinker
Failure-there ye go Big al
You fornicators who will accept abject failure season in season out want to stay off the fishy.
Don't need spelling lessons from you you patronising twit.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 30
big al
May 18, 2015, 12:25pm
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from TAGG
Failure-there ye go Big al
You fornicators who will accept abject failure season in season out want to stay off the fishy.
Don't need spelling lessons from you you patronising twit.

should read 'You fornicators, who will accept abject failure season in, season out, want to stay off the fishy.
Don't need spelling lessons from you, you patronising twit.'

Your spelling's not as bad as your punctuation. Need to work on those commas - four missed out.

You're correct - I should stay off the fishy with embittered and malevolent mariners such as yourself. It's football - it should be a joy - when it's not - get some perspective.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 30
TAGG
May 18, 2015, 12:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Big al so you have sat through every home game and tell me that under this bloke football has been a 'joy'   You spout utter balderdash.

GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 30
LH
May 18, 2015, 12:36pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,457
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from TAGG
Big al so you have sat through every home game and tell me that under this bloke football has been a 'joy'   You spout utter balderdash.

It's Blundell Park not the Bernabeu. What are you honestly expecting?
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 30
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ...... Paul Hurst out.......

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.