4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
newfootballer
May 18, 2015, 10:43am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
Quoted from mariner91
You've clearly never taken a penalty in your life. I was shitting myself taking one in a cup final shootout for my uni last month in front of 500 people. The pressure often tells and in my case I shanked it but it went in fortunately. I can't even begin to imagine how tense you must be to take one in front of nearly 50,000 knowing promotion is on the line. All credit for having the guts to step forward, I won't hold it against him.

Totally agree with you what a comment to make.

I use to take the pens for Town scored many and missed a few there is a lot of nervous feelings going round your head as the pen is given.
Besides the opposition players giving you a load of stick as you are taking the penalty, a lot of it personel  I can tell you, anything to put you off mentally, they would try it and the refs always let them say what they wanted to and a lot of it was disgusting. your concentration was vitally important.
NEWFOOTBALLER
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive excrement penalty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.