1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
immariner
May 17, 2015, 7:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,387
Gold Stars: 59
to shoot. What was that about today? I can't help but think had we shot a few more times from the decent position we found ourselves in aroumd their box that it could have be so easily different today.
Logged Offline
Private Message
topuphere666
May 17, 2015, 7:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
We didn't challenge the keeper enough today- massive shame as I thought he looked very shaky as the match started.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
LondonMariner43
May 17, 2015, 7:57pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,891
Gold Stars: 64
There was a bit of that but I don't want to really dwell on it as I don't want any player singled out for criticism today.  They have been magnificent as a group for the last few months and I'm proud of them all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
HertsGTFC
May 17, 2015, 7:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,648
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from immariner
to shoot. What was that about today? I can't help but think had we shot a few more times from the decent position we found ourselves in aroumd their box that it could have be so easily different today.

Been an issue all season TBH......

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
jimgtfc
May 17, 2015, 7:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Lack of a lethal striker has cost us all season, and did today. This must be addressed in the summer. And for what my opinion is worth Ollie is not that man.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
devs
May 17, 2015, 8:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,960
Gold Stars: 30
agree 100% - relucatnce to out ball in box and then when we do not shoot drives me mental
Jack in the box striker is number one on shopping list for summer
Lack of goals, killer edge for vast part of season has killed us
Not far off from being a very strong team...but how many players will we lose before start of new season??
Cold, hard facts: They get Notts County and we get Boreham Wood
Nuff said....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Reluctance

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.