Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: immariner, May 17, 2015, 7:52pm
to shoot. What was that about today? I can't help but think had we shot a few more times from the decent position we found ourselves in aroumd their box that it could have be so easily different today.
Posted by: topuphere666, May 17, 2015, 7:55pm; Reply: 1
We didn't challenge the keeper enough today- massive shame as I thought he looked very shaky as the match started.
Posted by: LondonMariner43, May 17, 2015, 7:57pm; Reply: 2
There was a bit of that but I don't want to really dwell on it as I don't want any player singled out for criticism today.  They have been magnificent as a group for the last few months and I'm proud of them all.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 17, 2015, 7:59pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from immariner
to shoot. What was that about today? I can't help but think had we shot a few more times from the decent position we found ourselves in aroumd their box that it could have be so easily different today.

Been an issue all season TBH......

Posted by: jimgtfc, May 17, 2015, 7:59pm; Reply: 4
Lack of a lethal striker has cost us all season, and did today. This must be addressed in the summer. And for what my opinion is worth Ollie is not that man.
Posted by: devs, May 17, 2015, 8:27pm; Reply: 5
agree 100% - relucatnce to out ball in box and then when we do not shoot drives me mental
Jack in the box striker is number one on shopping list for summer
Lack of goals, killer edge for vast part of season has killed us
Not far off from being a very strong team...but how many players will we lose before start of new season??
Cold, hard facts: They get Notts County and we get Boreham Wood
Nuff said....
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:58am