Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Merchandise?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 249 Guests

Merchandise?

This thread currently has 3,380 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
sparkles
May 11, 2015, 11:28pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +127
Anyone know if the club shop are stocking up on crap, sorry- merchandise?

I need to stock up on flags, wigs, hats and any other black and white stuff!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
sonik
May 12, 2015, 7:19am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1
Yes. Some great stuff in and because of the farce ticketing system the club are missing out big time.  Not as much traffic through the shop has a massive effect on sales. New shirts are selling well though.

UTM

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
jonnyboy82
May 12, 2015, 8:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Isn't getting to Wembley supposed to be about the club's involved and maximising the revenue for them.

It's always about making money off anything the fa or the confernce can weasel there way in.

Grimsby town should be selling tickets from Blundell park and at the same time selling flags hats scarves condoms whatever they can to maximise the income but no anything sensible like that can't happen can it.

It takes away excitement for fans getting a ticket and money for the club as supporters have no need to go as they have just been ripped of £20 odd quid for family tickets on booking fees.

It's a disgrace and just another opportunity to line a multi million pound companies pocket instead of the club's who actually did the work to get there.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
WOZOFGRIMSBY
May 12, 2015, 9:20am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
And giving people the chance to earn more money working for the club in the shop/ticket office.

Totally agree that the club, and local area, have missed out massively here.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
gtfc98
May 12, 2015, 9:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from sonik
Yes. Some great stuff in and because of the farce ticketing system the club are missing out big time.  Not as much traffic through the shop has a massive effect on sales. New shirts are selling well though.

UTM

Just one of many reasons we've got to get out of this league mate. The conference are lining their pockets at our expense! And while obviously they aren't flush themselves it's not "their big day out featuring the playoff final" it's the bloody playoff final featuring grimsby town and bristol rovers. It should be our payday not theirs!

Made an effort to go down on saturday for a new scarf, will probably get the shirt when I have my season ticket book with me.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
Jaws
May 12, 2015, 9:35am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
Was hoping for some Jamie Mac condoms, providing me with the ultimate protection..
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
Fcukthescunts
May 12, 2015, 10:22am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
I think PNE fans are been charged by ticketing company too (a club that hosted Man U this season)..so when we are  in League 2 play offs next year don't expect things to improve!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
arryarryarry
May 12, 2015, 10:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from gtfc98

Just one of many reasons we've got to get out of this league mate. The conference are lining their pockets at our expense! And while obviously they aren't flush themselves it's not "their big day out featuring the playoff final" it's the bloody playoff final featuring grimsby town and bristol rovers. It should be our payday not theirs!

Made an effort to go down on saturday for a new scarf, will probably get the shirt when I have my season ticket book with me.

Are they, will the decision about ticket sales have been made by Wembley Ltd or whatever they are called, surely the Conference are just hiring the venue?

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
pizzzza
May 12, 2015, 11:14am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,700
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
I think PNE fans are been charged by ticketing company too (a club that hosted Man U this season)..so when we are  in League 2 play offs next year don't expect things to improve!

If we are looking forward to the League 2 play off final this time next year then See Tickets are welcome to their 3 quid.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
Bignic69
May 12, 2015, 11:27am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +540
Gold Stars: 5
apologies if already mentioned but @ebbs1981 on twitter or facebook.com/onionbagapparel is selling some town related slogan tshirts, been retweeted by Magnay.

Back of the net
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Merchandise?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.