Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: sparkles, May 11, 2015, 11:28pm
Anyone know if the club shop are stocking up on crap, sorry- merchandise?

I need to stock up on flags, wigs, hats and any other black and white stuff!!
Posted by: sonik, May 12, 2015, 7:19am; Reply: 1
Yes. Some great stuff in and because of the farce ticketing system the club are missing out big time.  Not as much traffic through the shop has a massive effect on sales. New shirts are selling well though.

UTM
Posted by: jonnyboy82, May 12, 2015, 8:17am; Reply: 2
Isn't getting to Wembley supposed to be about the club's involved and maximising the revenue for them.

It's always about making money off anything the fa or the confernce can weasel there way in.

Grimsby town should be selling tickets from Blundell park and at the same time selling flags hats scarves condoms whatever they can to maximise the income but no anything sensible like that can't happen can it.

It takes away excitement for fans getting a ticket and money for the club as supporters have no need to go as they have just been ripped of £20 odd quid for family tickets on booking fees.

It's a disgrace and just another opportunity to line a multi million pound companies pocket instead of the club's who actually did the work to get there.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 12, 2015, 9:20am; Reply: 3
And giving people the chance to earn more money working for the club in the shop/ticket office.

Totally agree that the club, and local area, have missed out massively here.
Posted by: gtfc98, May 12, 2015, 9:33am; Reply: 4
Quoted from sonik
Yes. Some great stuff in and because of the farce ticketing system the club are missing out big time.  Not as much traffic through the shop has a massive effect on sales. New shirts are selling well though.

UTM

Just one of many reasons we've got to get out of this league mate. The conference are lining their pockets at our expense! And while obviously they aren't flush themselves it's not "their big day out featuring the playoff final" it's the bloody playoff final featuring grimsby town and bristol rovers. It should be our payday not theirs!

Made an effort to go down on saturday for a new scarf, will probably get the shirt when I have my season ticket book with me.
Posted by: Jaws, May 12, 2015, 9:35am; Reply: 5
Was hoping for some Jamie Mac condoms, providing me with the ultimate protection..
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, May 12, 2015, 10:22am; Reply: 6
I think PNE fans are been charged by ticketing company too (a club that hosted Man U this season)..so when we are  in League 2 play offs next year don't expect things to improve!
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 12, 2015, 10:27am; Reply: 7
Quoted from gtfc98

Just one of many reasons we've got to get out of this league mate. The conference are lining their pockets at our expense! And while obviously they aren't flush themselves it's not "their big day out featuring the playoff final" it's the bloody playoff final featuring grimsby town and bristol rovers. It should be our payday not theirs!

Made an effort to go down on saturday for a new scarf, will probably get the shirt when I have my season ticket book with me.

Are they, will the decision about ticket sales have been made by Wembley Ltd or whatever they are called, surely the Conference are just hiring the venue?

Posted by: pizzzza, May 12, 2015, 11:14am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
I think PNE fans are been charged by ticketing company too (a club that hosted Man U this season)..so when we are  in League 2 play offs next year don't expect things to improve!

If we are looking forward to the League 2 play off final this time next year then See Tickets are welcome to their 3 quid.
Posted by: Bignic69, May 12, 2015, 11:27am; Reply: 9
apologies if already mentioned but @ebbs1981 on twitter or facebook.com/onionbagapparel is selling some town related slogan tshirts, been retweeted by Magnay.
Posted by: moosey_club, May 12, 2015, 11:49am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Jaws
Was hoping for some Jamie Mac condoms, providing me with the ultimate protection..

Paul Hurst ones for me, smaller size than the Jamie Mac ones and come with spermicide cream for a layer of additional defence.
Posted by: pizzzza, May 12, 2015, 11:57am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Bignic69
apologies if already mentioned but @ebbs1981 on twitter or facebook.com/onionbagapparel is selling some town related slogan tshirts, been retweeted by Magnay.

Hi @ebbs1981 !
Posted by: Bignic69, May 12, 2015, 12:17pm; Reply: 12
Lol, not me am afraid, is a friend of mine though
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 12, 2015, 3:35pm; Reply: 13
Got my '98 shirt and 70s scarf, will that do?
Posted by: barralad, May 12, 2015, 6:19pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from arryarryarry
Got my '98 shirt and 70s scarf, will that do?

Should do....good pedigree!
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 3:50am