Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Bet 365 offers to finance Wembley ticket
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 217 Guests

Bet 365 offers to finance Wembley ticket

This thread currently has 10,357 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
paulgtfc
May 4, 2015, 1:30pm
Never lost at the old Wembley!
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +202
Gold Stars: 2
Same offer for each CL match this week.

Bet £50 pre match; get risk free in-play bet of same amount.  Use full hedging of pre match bet (ie lay off on Betfair); use partial hedging for risk free bet (ie partly lay off on Betfair) - you take a small loss on pre match bet (£5 on Juve game; less than £2 on Barca game for me) but you should make around £30 on in play bet.  To maximise the in play profit, use the risk free and partial hedging bets ASAP after kick off - you need as small a margin as possible between Bet 365 odds and Betfair odds (not so easy after a goal has been scored) and you need to look at a market with odds comfortably over 2/1 so that you can make around £30 profit.

The above only goes wrong if a goal is scored between placing the Bet 365 in play bet and partially laying this off on Betfair.  If you have both sites open at the same time, there is only a very small window for this to happen.

Juve - I backed £50 at 2/1 on Bet 365; laid off £50 at 3.1 on Betfair (backing draw and laying off would have given £5 loss too when I looked).

Barca  - I backed £50 at 7/10 on Bet 365; laid off £51 at 1.72 on Betfair (less than £2 loss)

PS Don't forget Betfair commission on any winning bets.  And of course you need to finance both the back and lay bets but the reward should be at least £50 overall profit from the 2 games; that is after any Betfair commissions and the profit will result however each match finishes.

Get in there, get involved and good luck  
Logged Offline
Private Message
moosey_club
May 4, 2015, 1:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from paulgtfc
Same offer for each CL match this week.

Bet £50 pre match; get risk free in-play bet of same amount.  Use full hedging of pre match bet (ie lay off on Betfair); use partial hedging for risk free bet (ie partly lay off on Betfair) - you take a small loss on pre match bet (£5 on Juve game; less than £2 on Barca game for me) but you should make around £30 on in play bet.  To maximise the in play profit, use the risk free and partial hedging bets ASAP after kick off - you need as small a margin as possible between Bet 365 odds and Betfair odds (not so easy after a goal has been scored) and you need to look at a market with odds comfortably over 2/1 so that you can make around £30 profit.

The above only goes wrong if a goal is scored between placing the Bet 365 in play bet and partially laying this off on Betfair.  If you have both sites open at the same time, there is only a very small window for this to happen.

Juve - I backed £50 at 2/1 on Bet 365; laid off £50 at 3.1 on Betfair (backing draw and laying off would have given £5 loss too when I looked).

Barca  - I backed £50 at 7/10 on Bet 365; laid off £51 at 1.72 on Betfair (less than £2 loss)

PS Don't forget Betfair commission on any winning bets.  And of course you need to finance both the back and lay bets but the reward should be at least £50 overall profit from the 2 games; that is after any Betfair commissions and the profit will result however each match finishes.

Get in there, get involved and good luck  

Bet 365 have notified me i am no longer eligible for any of their offers....

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 55
Abdul19
May 4, 2015, 1:38pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Quoted from moosey_club

Has your wife/husband/dog got an account?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 55
paulgtfc
May 4, 2015, 1:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from moosey_club

Is that cos you are too good and win too much?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 55
moosey_club
May 4, 2015, 1:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from paulgtfc

Is that cos you are too good and win too much?

Yeah pretty much, use them for offers in the main so i think they have got fed up with me just using them as a cash machine.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 55
paulgtfc
May 4, 2015, 1:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Whoops, better be careful myself.

However, my strategy above means that my profits could be on either Bet 365 or Betfair.  That means that Bet 365 can and do gain from my using their offers, ie my losing bets will be Bet 365 and my gains will be on betfair.

Paddy Power do an offer on all televised (Sky / BT Sport) Prem matches - bet £20 pre match, get two £5 risk free in play bets.  The site should show this when you click on the fixture - so Hull v Arsenal is available for this.  And yes, I have got involved!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 55
GrimRob
May 4, 2015, 2:03pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
The bookies swap data to try and catch out people who are arbing them. If they think you are an arber your account will be limited or terminated by most of the big high street bookies in the UK. Obviously exchanges like Betfair couldn't care less about arbers because they are middlemen who win in all cases.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 55
paulgtfc
May 4, 2015, 2:16pm
Table Wine Drinker
Thanks for info Rob.

I fairness I do other bets but arbing has made me almost £300 this season; hoping for around £350 by Wed.

However my arbing profits have come mainly from other punters (via Betfair) - the bookies are doing ok from me  

Rob - what is your strategy on B365 in play offers or do you avoid?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 55
sutton mariner
May 4, 2015, 2:55pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
I want to do this but don't understand betting terminology. Could someone be kind enough to walk me through it like a toddler please?

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 55
forza ivano
May 4, 2015, 3:13pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,140
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from sutton mariner
I want to do this but don't understand betting terminology. Could someone be kind enough to walk me through it like a toddler please?

50 quid bet 365 on real at 6-5 returns 110 the bet 50 in play on draw at 9-4 returns 112.5. Open account with sky bet 35 quid on juve at 21-10 returns 108.5. You've spent 85 ( you get your 50 I play bet back, whatever happens,) and worst profit is 23 quid, on the most unlikely outcome ( a juve win).
I stand ready to be corrected as I'm no expert
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 55
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Bet 365 offers to finance Wembley ticket

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.