Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Don't Jinx It!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 231 Guests

Don't Jinx It!

This thread currently has 1,101 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
May 2, 2015, 11:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,875
Gold Stars: 227
Understandably Lots of talk about Wembley finals in the last 24 hours but "it's only half time in the tie" we are not there yet so lets not jinx it!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
big al
May 2, 2015, 11:32am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Understandably Lots of talk about Wembley finals in the last 24 hours but "it's only half time in the tie" we are not there yet so lets not jinx it!

I sympathise with your view but at it's also about time we showed a bit of confidence and a bit of understated swagger. We are the best team out of the four in the play-offs - not by miles. But when we click, we can play any of them off the park.

Hill is a scumbag.

Eastleigh are cynical, brutish and one trick ponies.

We do not need to apologise for knowing we need to go to Wembley for everyone's sake.

UTM (no offence to HertsGTFC)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
HertsGTFC
May 2, 2015, 12:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,875
Gold Stars: 227
big al...........none taken my friend, I just don't want it to end tomorrow as despite some disappointments its been a really good season on and off the park and yes WE (fans, players, officials etc..) deserve some real success...............UTM!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
big al
May 2, 2015, 1:23pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Quoted from HertsGTFC
big al...........none taken my friend, I just don't want it to end tomorrow as despite some disappointments its been a really good season on and off the park and yes WE (fans, players, officials etc..) deserve some real success...............UTM!

Agreed.

Town 3-0. Can't help myself.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
FishOutOfWater
May 2, 2015, 2:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from HertsGTFC

No such thing as a jinx Herts

If we play to our strengths then we WILL overcome Eastleigh

Just calling it as I see it mate. Don't go for all this superstition malarkey and touch wood I never will  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Don't Jinx It!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.