Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 2, 2015, 11:19am
Understandably Lots of talk about Wembley finals in the last 24 hours but "it's only half time in the tie" we are not there yet so lets not jinx it!
Posted by: big al, May 2, 2015, 11:32am; Reply: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Understandably Lots of talk about Wembley finals in the last 24 hours but "it's only half time in the tie" we are not there yet so lets not jinx it!

I sympathise with your view but at it's also about time we showed a bit of confidence and a bit of understated swagger. We are the best team out of the four in the play-offs - not by miles. But when we click, we can play any of them off the park.

Hill is a scumbag.

Eastleigh are cynical, brutish and one trick ponies.

We do not need to apologise for knowing we need to go to Wembley for everyone's sake.

UTM (no offence to HertsGTFC)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 2, 2015, 12:27pm; Reply: 2
big al...........none taken my friend, I just don't want it to end tomorrow as despite some disappointments its been a really good season on and off the park and yes WE (fans, players, officials etc..) deserve some real success...............UTM!
Posted by: big al, May 2, 2015, 1:23pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from HertsGTFC
big al...........none taken my friend, I just don't want it to end tomorrow as despite some disappointments its been a really good season on and off the park and yes WE (fans, players, officials etc..) deserve some real success...............UTM!

Agreed.

Town 3-0. Can't help myself.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 2, 2015, 2:51pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from HertsGTFC

No such thing as a jinx Herts

If we play to our strengths then we WILL overcome Eastleigh

Just calling it as I see it mate. Don't go for all this superstition malarkey and touch wood I never will  ;)
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 3:56pm