1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Tangerine Chris
April 13, 2015, 3:25pm
Old git with a sense of humour
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: -24
Southport manager Paul Carden has recalled striker John Marsden from his loan at Lincoln City.

IF YOU PLAY FOR THE BADGE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT
THEY WILL REMEMBER THE NAME ON THE BACK OF IT

You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team.
Chairmen come and go, boards come and go, but the fans remain.
They are the one true constant

Eddie Thompson OBE
Logged Offline
Private Message
MrFisherman
April 13, 2015, 3:40pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: -168
And???.??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
sonofmadeleymariner
April 13, 2015, 3:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from MrFisherman
And???.??

I'm sure he's pointing it out as one we play them two its an unfortunate situation for the Gimps which we all enjoy seeing

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
oldun
April 13, 2015, 4:21pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
I notice Brodie was not in their squad on Sat.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
arryarryarry
April 13, 2015, 11:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from oldun
I notice Brodie was not in their squad on Sat.

Suspended for three games after an incident in the tunnel after their game against Nuneaton, Town's match will be his third game after missing the Bristol Rovers game on Saturday and the match against Braintree on Tuesday.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
pizzzza
April 14, 2015, 7:03am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,700
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from arryarryarry

Suspended for three games after an incident in the tunnel after their game against Nuneaton, Town's match will be his third game after missing the Bristol Rovers game on Saturday and the match against Braintree on Tuesday.

Really?!? It's not like Mr Brodie to get involved in incidents like that.  
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
AlanPoutonsTackle
April 14, 2015, 10:02am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +57
Don't see the point of this thread. Southport play us but cant affect our position and Lincoln cant go up. So really an unknown striker playing for them or leaving Lincoln is largely irrelevant

"With a minute to go Buckley said keep it in the corner, I thought he meant the top corner." - Jim Dobbin
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
arryarryarry
April 14, 2015, 11:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from AlanPoutonsTackle
Don't see the point of this thread. Southport play us but cant affect our position and Lincoln cant go up. So really an unknown striker playing for them or leaving Lincoln is largely irrelevant

They may not be able to affect our league position but they can affect the mood of the club and its fans if they beat us.

If Southport do the double over us this board will probably go into melt down on Saturday evening.

I just hope this guy doesn't score the winner for them.

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
AlanPoutonsTackle
April 14, 2015, 12:58pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +57
Quoted from arryarryarry

They may not be able to affect our league position but they can affect the mood of the club and its fans if they beat us.

If Southport do the double over us this board will probably go into melt down on Saturday evening.

I just hope this guy doesn't score the winner for them.

If he does he does, any player for Southport is capable of scoring. This lad is a 22 year old with 5 league goals to his name. If they left him at Lincoln they could play an untried young lad who scores the winner. We play what's in front of us. I don't know how good this lad is but I can guarantee his presence on that pitch will not directly or indirectly affect what we do in the play offs. if it did we may as well pack up now.

"With a minute to go Buckley said keep it in the corner, I thought he meant the top corner." - Jim Dobbin
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Southport recall striker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.