Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 13, 2015, 3:25pm
Southport manager Paul Carden has recalled striker John Marsden from his loan at Lincoln City.
Posted by: MrFisherman, April 13, 2015, 3:40pm; Reply: 1
And???.??
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, April 13, 2015, 3:49pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from MrFisherman
And???.??

I'm sure he's pointing it out as one we play them two its an unfortunate situation for the Gimps which we all enjoy seeing
Posted by: oldun, April 13, 2015, 4:21pm; Reply: 3
I notice Brodie was not in their squad on Sat.
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 13, 2015, 11:21pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from oldun
I notice Brodie was not in their squad on Sat.

Suspended for three games after an incident in the tunnel after their game against Nuneaton, Town's match will be his third game after missing the Bristol Rovers game on Saturday and the match against Braintree on Tuesday.
Posted by: pizzzza, April 14, 2015, 7:03am; Reply: 5
Quoted from arryarryarry

Suspended for three games after an incident in the tunnel after their game against Nuneaton, Town's match will be his third game after missing the Bristol Rovers game on Saturday and the match against Braintree on Tuesday.

Really?!? It's not like Mr Brodie to get involved in incidents like that.  ;D
Posted by: AlanPoutonsTackle, April 14, 2015, 10:02am; Reply: 6
Don't see the point of this thread. Southport play us but cant affect our position and Lincoln cant go up. So really an unknown striker playing for them or leaving Lincoln is largely irrelevant
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 14, 2015, 11:44am; Reply: 7
Quoted from AlanPoutonsTackle
Don't see the point of this thread. Southport play us but cant affect our position and Lincoln cant go up. So really an unknown striker playing for them or leaving Lincoln is largely irrelevant

They may not be able to affect our league position but they can affect the mood of the club and its fans if they beat us.

If Southport do the double over us this board will probably go into melt down on Saturday evening. ;)

I just hope this guy doesn't score the winner for them.

Posted by: AlanPoutonsTackle, April 14, 2015, 12:58pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from arryarryarry

They may not be able to affect our league position but they can affect the mood of the club and its fans if they beat us.

If Southport do the double over us this board will probably go into melt down on Saturday evening. ;)

I just hope this guy doesn't score the winner for them.

If he does he does, any player for Southport is capable of scoring. This lad is a 22 year old with 5 league goals to his name. If they left him at Lincoln they could play an untried young lad who scores the winner. We play what's in front of us. I don't know how good this lad is but I can guarantee his presence on that pitch will not directly or indirectly affect what we do in the play offs. if it did we may as well pack up now.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 9:14pm