This thread currently has 1,553 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Simariner
April 9, 2015, 9:08pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
As some may of seen on Monday there was a few Magnays jumping around the streets of Sheffield/Alfreton ect.

I bought 50 masks, revealed them and handed them out to the lads in the Bankers Draft in Sheffield.

They seem to of gone down really well and I think it would be a great idea for the club to get some done. Of course not just Magnay Masks but masks of each player? They ain't too expensive to order and I'm sure a profit could be made by the club.

Perhaps an idea for next seasons club shop collection.

Anyhow I was left with two masks at the end of the day. One of them I regularly pop onto the Mrs as Carl Magmay is better looking  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Simariner
April 9, 2015, 9:14pm

Brandy Drinker
Here is my selfie with the great man...

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2571zbn.jpg[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 7
April 9, 2015, 9:15pm
Guest User
Quoted from Simariner
As some may of seen on Monday there was a few Magnays jumping around the streets of Sheffield/Alfreton ect.

I bought 50 masks, revealed them and handed them out to the lads in the Bankers Draft in Sheffield.

They seem to of gone down really well and I think it would be a great idea for the club to get some done. Of course not just Magnay Masks but masks of each player? They ain't too expensive to order and I'm sure a profit could be made by the club.

Perhaps an idea for next seasons club shop collection.

Anyhow I was left with two masks at the end of the day. One of them I regularly pop onto the Mrs as Carl Magmay is better looking  

I doubt Angie logs onto the Fishy Si, so I've taken a screenshot of your post and forwarded it to her on Facebook. See, I'm a good lad me.
Reply: 2 - 7
Simariner
April 9, 2015, 9:22pm

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from 75

I doubt Angie logs onto the Fishy Si, so I've taken a screenshot of your post and forwarded it to her on Facebook. See, I'm a good lad me.

Doh  

She's fed up of me pratting about wearing it for the past couple of weeks... So it's about time she had ago
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 7
GiveUsAG
April 9, 2015, 9:42pm

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
How on Earth did any of the posts on this thread warrant an 'x'?

I personally think it's good fun, just like fancy dress, wigs, hi vis, etc etc...

Great photo and what a good sport Magnay was to stop and have a photo taken.

I think ideas like these 'themes' are great, IF, you get the timing right.  

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
nightrider
April 9, 2015, 10:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Brilliant!

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
lobsterpot
April 11, 2015, 6:38am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Si, all the Maggers mugshot photos were the highlight of my weekend mate, well done PS for the negatives, only jel cos' the masks are better lookin' than your other halves!

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
Mrs Doyle
April 11, 2015, 6:56am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
[quote)

"One of them I regularly pop onto the Mrs as Carl Magmay is better looking"  [un quote]

Slightly worrying for "Maggers" that mate I hope it wasn't at bed time.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Magnay Masks

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.