Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Simariner, April 9, 2015, 9:08pm
As some may of seen on Monday there was a few Magnays jumping around the streets of Sheffield/Alfreton ect.

I bought 50 masks, revealed them and handed them out to the lads in the Bankers Draft in Sheffield.

They seem to of gone down really well and I think it would be a great idea for the club to get some done. Of course not just Magnay Masks but masks of each player? They ain't too expensive to order and I'm sure a profit could be made by the club.

Perhaps an idea for next seasons club shop collection.

Anyhow I was left with two masks at the end of the day. One of them I regularly pop onto the Mrs as Carl Magmay is better looking  ;)
Posted by: Simariner, April 9, 2015, 9:14pm; Reply: 1
Here is my selfie with the great man...

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2571zbn.jpg[/IMG]
Posted by: 75 (Guest), April 9, 2015, 9:15pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Simariner
As some may of seen on Monday there was a few Magnays jumping around the streets of Sheffield/Alfreton ect.

I bought 50 masks, revealed them and handed them out to the lads in the Bankers Draft in Sheffield.

They seem to of gone down really well and I think it would be a great idea for the club to get some done. Of course not just Magnay Masks but masks of each player? They ain't too expensive to order and I'm sure a profit could be made by the club.

Perhaps an idea for next seasons club shop collection.

Anyhow I was left with two masks at the end of the day. One of them I regularly pop onto the Mrs as Carl Magmay is better looking  ;)

I doubt Angie logs onto the Fishy Si, so I've taken a screenshot of your post and forwarded it to her on Facebook. See, I'm a good lad me.
Posted by: Simariner, April 9, 2015, 9:22pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from 75

I doubt Angie logs onto the Fishy Si, so I've taken a screenshot of your post and forwarded it to her on Facebook. See, I'm a good lad me.

Doh  :X

She's fed up of me pratting about wearing it for the past couple of weeks... So it's about time she had ago
Posted by: GiveUsAG, April 9, 2015, 9:42pm; Reply: 4
How on Earth did any of the posts on this thread warrant an 'x'?

I personally think it's good fun, just like fancy dress, wigs, hi vis, etc etc...

Great photo and what a good sport Magnay was to stop and have a photo taken.

I think ideas like these 'themes' are great, IF, you get the timing right.  
Posted by: nightrider, April 9, 2015, 10:28pm; Reply: 5
Brilliant!
Posted by: lobsterpot, April 11, 2015, 6:38am; Reply: 6
Si, all the Maggers mugshot photos were the highlight of my weekend mate, well done ;) PS for the negatives, only jel cos' the masks are better lookin' than your other halves!
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 11, 2015, 6:56am; Reply: 7
[quote)

"One of them I regularly pop onto the Mrs as Carl Magmay is better looking"  [un quote]

Slightly worrying for "Maggers" that mate I hope it wasn't at bed time.  ;D ;D ;D :o
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:17pm