1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
March 21, 2015, 10:33pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/confprem/form

We are peaking at the right time, i'm having to stop myself getting too positive after previous seasons of disappointment in the conference but i feel this is our year to go up. It's now a three horse race for the title and Hurst is in prime position for manager of the month, i think i'm going to have a nose bleed.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
KingstonMariner
March 21, 2015, 11:09pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Please God not the manager of the months award. Traditionally the kiss of death for the following month wasn't it?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
KingstonMariner
March 21, 2015, 11:12pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from promotion plaice
http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/confprem/form

We are peaking at the right time, i'm having to stop myself getting too positive after previous seasons of disappointment in the conference but i feel this is our year to go up. It's now a three horse race for the title and Hurst is in prime position for manager of the month, i think i'm going to have a nose bleed.

Repeating that form again over the next six and we'd catch up with Barnet on points but still be behind on GD with a game in hand. And we'd be 2 points behind Rovers with a GiH.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Sussexmariner
March 21, 2015, 11:26pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
A word of caution,
Both Alfreton and Southport are in the top 7 form teams at the moment and who we both play away in the next few weeks as 2 of our "easier" games to the run in of the season, still we're top so they should be more fearful of us!

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
LH
March 21, 2015, 11:28pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
Don't want to jinx it but Alfreton is always a goal fest and nearly always goes our way. Our title will be won by the time we play Southport  
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
Caesar
March 22, 2015, 10:19am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
After feeling so down and frustrated last week that it took me 3 days to recover, great to defeat Eastliegh and pretty much assure us a place in the playoffs minimum.  

Wasn't able to go so have been trying to judge our performance on Just Back thread and sounds good, well done to the team and manager for bouncing back and while as a Town fan there will always be concerns it is nice that we are spriting towards the line this year as oppossed to our usual stumbling over it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Form guide and positivity

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.