2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
JMT
February 28, 2015, 8:20pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +473
Gold Stars: 19
Got substituted into Gainsborough's match in the 37th minute, so got 53minutes playing time!

Been told that he played well and should have scored!
Logged Offline
Private Message
JMT
February 28, 2015, 8:26pm

Table Wine Drinker
Gainsborough player said Hamish is Sharp, big, strong and can finish. Also noted he was a handful today!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
February 28, 2015, 9:10pm
Guest User
Nobody knows how long his contract is, quite sly from the club and maybe something to do with his lack of a European agent. See how he goes there, see what division we are in and snap him up (as I'd expect his contract would not lapse into beyond the current season). Good luck Hamish, he needs to be fitter IMO and probably should be fitter despite losing a lot of weight and not playing. That will only come from within and from playing games but I doubt he's flown around the world to mess about.
Reply: 2 - 11
Chrisblor
February 28, 2015, 9:49pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,678
Gold Stars: 231
Yes they do, it's been confirmed he's signed a contract until the end of the season.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
Nelly GTFC
February 28, 2015, 10:42pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +24 / -6
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 30
Well he's only on a month loan deal at Gainsborough, hopefully he will score some goals for them, and come back to us ready for the final few months.

[url=http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/watson-loaned-to-trinity-37735/]http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/watson-loaned-to-trinity-37735/[/url]

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
JMT
March 1, 2015, 7:54pm

Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from 75
Nobody knows how long his contract is, quite sly from the club and maybe something to do with his lack of a European agent. See how he goes there, see what division we are in and snap him up (as I'd expect his contract would not lapse into beyond the current season). Good luck Hamish, he needs to be fitter IMO and probably should be fitter despite losing a lot of weight and not playing. That will only come from within and from playing games but I doubt he's flown around the world to mess about.

PH announced we signed him till the end of the season, but I agree about him being messed about, makes me feel sorry for him tbh leaving his family and friends.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
BIGChris
March 1, 2015, 7:58pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from JMT

PH announced we signed him till the end of the season, but I agree about him being messed about, makes me feel sorry for him tbh leaving his family and friends.

I am sure he will still be training with us
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
chaos33
March 1, 2015, 8:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,788
Gold Stars: 349
He is.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
Maringer
March 1, 2015, 8:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,142
Gold Stars: 180
I can't believe the way in which we are messing Watson about. Employing him, paying him, letting him gain experience of English football and now, to cap it all, loaning him out so he can get some first team football! The sheer gall of it. Shameless.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
ackomariner
March 1, 2015, 8:13pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
[quote=43]I can't believe the way in which we are messing Watson about. Employing him, paying him, letting him gain experience of English football and now, to cap it all, loaning him out so he can get some first team football! The sheer gall of it. Shameless. [/quote

This

Don't always disagree with you  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.