Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: JMT, February 28, 2015, 8:20pm
Got substituted into Gainsborough's match in the 37th minute, so got 53minutes playing time!

Been told that he played well and should have scored!
Posted by: JMT, February 28, 2015, 8:26pm; Reply: 1
Gainsborough player said Hamish is Sharp, big, strong and can finish. Also noted he was a handful today!
Posted by: 75 (Guest), February 28, 2015, 9:10pm; Reply: 2
Nobody knows how long his contract is, quite sly from the club and maybe something to do with his lack of a European agent. See how he goes there, see what division we are in and snap him up (as I'd expect his contract would not lapse into beyond the current season). Good luck Hamish, he needs to be fitter IMO and probably should be fitter despite losing a lot of weight and not playing. That will only come from within and from playing games but I doubt he's flown around the world to mess about.
Posted by: Chrisblor, February 28, 2015, 9:49pm; Reply: 3
Yes they do, it's been confirmed he's signed a contract until the end of the season.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, February 28, 2015, 10:42pm; Reply: 4
Well he's only on a month loan deal at Gainsborough, hopefully he will score some goals for them, and come back to us ready for the final few months.

[url=http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/watson-loaned-to-trinity-37735/]http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/watson-loaned-to-trinity-37735/[/url]
Posted by: JMT, March 1, 2015, 7:54pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from 75
Nobody knows how long his contract is, quite sly from the club and maybe something to do with his lack of a European agent. See how he goes there, see what division we are in and snap him up (as I'd expect his contract would not lapse into beyond the current season). Good luck Hamish, he needs to be fitter IMO and probably should be fitter despite losing a lot of weight and not playing. That will only come from within and from playing games but I doubt he's flown around the world to mess about.

PH announced we signed him till the end of the season, but I agree about him being messed about, makes me feel sorry for him tbh leaving his family and friends.
Posted by: BIGChris, March 1, 2015, 7:58pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from JMT

PH announced we signed him till the end of the season, but I agree about him being messed about, makes me feel sorry for him tbh leaving his family and friends.

I am sure he will still be training with us
Posted by: chaos33, March 1, 2015, 8:03pm; Reply: 7
He is.
Posted by: Maringer, March 1, 2015, 8:07pm; Reply: 8
I can't believe the way in which we are messing Watson about. Employing him, paying him, letting him gain experience of English football and now, to cap it all, loaning him out so he can get some first team football! The sheer gall of it. Shameless.
Posted by: ackomariner, March 1, 2015, 8:13pm; Reply: 9
[quote=43]I can't believe the way in which we are messing Watson about. Employing him, paying him, letting him gain experience of English football and now, to cap it all, loaning him out so he can get some first team football! The sheer gall of it. Shameless. [/quote

This

Don't always disagree with you  ;)
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 6, 2015, 8:16pm; Reply: 10
Not sounding good for Hamish at Gainsborough now -

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Gainsborough-Trinity-boss-Steve-Housham-widens/story-26124668-detail/story.html
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 7, 2015, 11:30am; Reply: 11
Quoted from promotion plaice

You can not expect a man who has not played a full game for over a year  to come in and score straight away,

Give the lad a few games and he will be begging Grimsby to extend his loan until the end of the season.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 2:25am