1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Trawler
January 17, 2015, 7:36am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
The rock star is under pressure at Daggers. Their forum is divided on his tenure.
Would you have him here if Hurst goes this Summer?
John Still had him as assistant before he took the reigns so there must be something about him.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
January 17, 2015, 7:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
We had an ex hero player as manager and look how that went. We don't have a good track record in that area. Leave well alone, don't let his status be tainted...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Trawler
January 17, 2015, 7:51am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from aldi_01
We had an ex hero player as manager and look how that went. We don't have a good track record in that area. Leave well alone, don't let his status be tainted...

I'm inclined to agree, but... I think he's working on a small budget for that div and he would be better placed for funds (comparatively) here. Who am I kidding? I'm ever so slightly a bit gay for him.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
DocTower
January 17, 2015, 8:06am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
If it did happen that we were looking for another appointment and WB's CV was one of applications , could bje worth looking at . Along with all the others , not going to be our decision anyway .

If you want to swing both ways Trawler , thats ok .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
Garth
January 17, 2015, 9:50am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from aldi_01

Three  I`d say if you include Groves, Roger with Woody
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
livosnose
January 17, 2015, 10:07am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,159
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from Trawler

I'm inclined to agree, but... I think he's working on a small budget for that div and he would be better placed for funds (comparatively) here. Who am I kidding? I'm ever so slightly a bit gay for him.

We are all a little bit gay👬

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
promotion plaice
January 17, 2015, 12:40pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from livosnose

We are all a little bit gay👬

Hope jonnyboy is  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wayne Burnett

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.