Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Trawler, January 17, 2015, 7:36am
The rock star is under pressure at Daggers. Their forum is divided on his tenure.
Would you have him here if Hurst goes this Summer?
John Still had him as assistant before he took the reigns so there must be something about him.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 17, 2015, 7:42am; Reply: 1
We had an ex hero player as manager and look how that went. We don't have a good track record in that area. Leave well alone, don't let his status be tainted...
Posted by: Trawler, January 17, 2015, 7:51am; Reply: 2
Quoted from aldi_01
We had an ex hero player as manager and look how that went. We don't have a good track record in that area. Leave well alone, don't let his status be tainted...

I'm inclined to agree, but... I think he's working on a small budget for that div and he would be better placed for funds (comparatively) here. Who am I kidding? I'm ever so slightly a bit gay for him.
Posted by: DocTower, January 17, 2015, 8:06am; Reply: 3
If it did happen that we were looking for another appointment and WB's CV was one of applications , could bje worth looking at . Along with all the others , not going to be our decision anyway .

If you want to swing both ways Trawler , thats ok .
Posted by: Garth, January 17, 2015, 9:50am; Reply: 4
Quoted from aldi_01

Three  I`d say if you include Groves, Roger with Woody
Posted by: livosnose, January 17, 2015, 10:07am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Trawler

I'm inclined to agree, but... I think he's working on a small budget for that div and he would be better placed for funds (comparatively) here. Who am I kidding? I'm ever so slightly a bit gay for him.

We are all a little bit gay👬
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 17, 2015, 12:40pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from livosnose

We are all a little bit gay👬

Hope jonnyboy is  ;D

Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 5:03am