This thread currently has 4,905 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
January 1, 2015, 6:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Just nothing to make me want to go these days, worryingly I didn't even bother putting the commentary on. Just couldn't see us doing anything against these after showing such a lack of commitment and care against Lincoln. Concede or score first, we lose. Play against a footballing team or a bunch cloggers, we lose. 70 away fans or 700, we lose.
Hurst is no longer moving forward with his management skills, instead his faults and weaknesses are magnifying by the game.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 26
Marinerz93
January 1, 2015, 6:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Hagrid

Yes he has. but its not his responsibility to do the players jobs out on the pitch!!!! im not in anyway defending PH, but you cannot put the blame solely on him

This is Paul Hursts team, if they are under performing or not doing what he wants on the pitch, he is responsible to sort it out.  

Great team spirit my bottom, no sausage challenge included.  New players HAVE to be brought in or we are a conference team again next season.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 26
davmariner
January 1, 2015, 6:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Chrisblor
Nathan Arnold was a total disgrace today. Complete lack of effort, wimped out of tackles and gave the ball away countless times. He's totally regressed and played exactly the same against Lincoln, yet Hurst somehow still saw fit to pick him and then leave him on at the expense of Pittman who'd scored and was showing some effort. I've had enough of this and Fenty commanding us to unquestionably support such a gutless team and dour inflexible negative manager. Only Shaun Pearson looked like he wanted to win today. If only the rest of the squad shared his desire and motivation.

Agree about Arnold complete lack of effort. Never seen anything like it at Blundell Park.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 26
nightrider
January 1, 2015, 6:49pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from davmariner

Agree about Arnold complete lack of effort. Never seen anything like it at Blundell Park.

Marcus Marshall?

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 26
nightrider
January 1, 2015, 6:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
This team of players aren't good enough

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 26
davmariner
January 1, 2015, 6:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from nightrider

Marcus Marshall?

He was just useless. At least he tried to take it past his man.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 26
forza ivano
January 1, 2015, 6:53pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,170
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from davmariner

You're being unfair to the likes of Danny Boshell, jamie Clarke!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › the players

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.