Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, January 1, 2015, 5:18pm
its allright giving hurst all the excrement. today we were flipping awful on the field. No drive, no passion, no fight, only shaun ( who is an example) and hamish when he came on shown any of the battling qualities a team needs. The players are just as culpable as Paul and they should be ashamed and embarrased by there performance today. every 50-50 ball was won by macclesfield, we failed to challenge for long balls, and arnold was in a league of his own for the share lack of effort he produced. the players should hang there heads in shame, theres only so much Paul can do behind the scenes to get us up, the rest of the matter lies with the players. they need a flipping good kick up the backside or they can kindly intercourse off
Posted by: Bruce Springsteen, January 1, 2015, 5:21pm; Reply: 1
he has picked and produced this side......
Posted by: Hagrid, January 1, 2015, 5:22pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Bruce Springsteen
he has picked and produced this side......

Yes he has. but its not his responsibility to do the players jobs out on the pitch!!!! im not in anyway defending PH, but you cannot put the blame solely on him
Posted by: TAGG, January 1, 2015, 5:23pm; Reply: 3
Well who should give them a kick up the bottom HURST
He sent them out there, they are all his players so at the end of the day it's down to Hurst.
Posted by: Bruce Springsteen, January 1, 2015, 5:25pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Hagrid

Yes he has. but its not his responsibility to do the players jobs out on the pitch!!!! im not in anyway defending PH, but you cannot put the blame solely on him

yes i can, and I am doing
Posted by: ginnywings, January 1, 2015, 5:25pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Hagrid

Yes you can. He's the manager and the buck stops with him. That's football and he knows that.
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 1, 2015, 5:26pm; Reply: 6
I blame the fans and the fishy. ;D
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 1, 2015, 5:28pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Hagrid
its allright giving hurst all the excrement. today we were flipping awful on the field. No drive, no passion, no fight, only shaun ( who is an example) and hamish when he came on shown any of the battling qualities a team needs. The players are just as culpable as Paul and they should be ashamed and embarrased by there performance today. every 50-50 ball was won by macclesfield, we failed to challenge for long balls, and arnold was in a league of his own for the share lack of effort he produced. the players should hang there heads in shame, theres only so much Paul can do behind the scenes to get us up, the rest of the matter lies with the players. they need a flipping good kick up the backside or they can kindly intercourse off

totally understand your point but the season is a repeat of the previous 4 paul has had a say in so to me its more of a problem lying with him.

we have players at this club who have done promotion in our league but not a manager !

Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 1, 2015, 5:34pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Hagrid

Whose job is it to tell the players? The manager.

What if he's told them and it doesn't work? Can't imagine he didn't tell them after more than one game this season including Lincoln.

Do you keep the person who has bought, picked and trained those players and sack the players? These were players that people were praising Hurst for bringing to the club not too long ago.

A more pertinent question is why players are not improving and living up to expectations. Then you may think - hang on a minute - suppose we let him sack them and get some more who look better, what will they be like after a month or two under this management?

No - better dash to the club shop and get a pair of JF's rose tinted specs before they sell out. ;)
Posted by: Chrisblor, January 1, 2015, 5:36pm; Reply: 9
Nathan Arnold was a total disgrace today. Complete lack of effort, wimped out of tackles and gave the ball away countless times. He's totally regressed and played exactly the same against Lincoln, yet Hurst somehow still saw fit to pick him and then leave him on at the expense of Pittman who'd scored and was showing some effort. I've had enough of this and Fenty commanding us to unquestionably support such a gutless team and dour inflexible negative manager. Only Shaun Pearson looked like he wanted to win today. If only the rest of the squad shared his desire and motivation.
Posted by: Tinymariner, January 1, 2015, 5:44pm; Reply: 10
Ask yourselves how a great player with flair, skill and passion suddenly becomes garbage. Poor management, that's how! I'm sorry but I have lost all faith in Hurst, he's not the man to get us out of this league, the only reason we are still 4th is because of the poor standard of the other teams.
Posted by: jock dock tower, January 1, 2015, 5:44pm; Reply: 11
It's Thatcher's fault. Never been the same since the miner's strike!
Posted by: Meza, January 1, 2015, 5:50pm; Reply: 12
Regardless of fan pressure to sack PH it will not happen until we see the outcome and final position at the end of the season i just cant see JF doing this unless of course we fall below the playoffs.
Posted by: grimps, January 1, 2015, 5:52pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Meza
Regardless of fan pressure to sack PH it will not happen until we see the outcome and final position at the end of the season i just cant see JF doing this unless of course we fall below the playoffs.

Or we lose half of the home gate in less than a week ?
2000 next league home game if we're lucky
Posted by: chaos33, January 1, 2015, 5:55pm; Reply: 14
What was today's crowd?
Posted by: Bruce Springsteen, January 1, 2015, 6:00pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from chaos33
What was today's crowd?

drunk off
Posted by: chaos33, January 1, 2015, 6:05pm; Reply: 16
Yeah very good. What was the figure?
Posted by: Meza, January 1, 2015, 6:08pm; Reply: 17
3525 i think
Posted by: Tinymariner, January 1, 2015, 6:08pm; Reply: 18
Over 3500
Posted by: chaos33, January 1, 2015, 6:10pm; Reply: 19
Pffft. Take note.
Posted by: RoboCod, January 1, 2015, 6:22pm; Reply: 20
Just nothing to make me want to go these days, worryingly I didn't even bother putting the commentary on. Just couldn't see us doing anything against these after showing such a lack of commitment and care against Lincoln. Concede or score first, we lose. Play against a footballing team or a bunch cloggers, we lose. 70 away fans or 700, we lose.
Hurst is no longer moving forward with his management skills, instead his faults and weaknesses are magnifying by the game.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 1, 2015, 6:28pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Hagrid

This is Paul Hursts team, if they are under performing or not doing what he wants on the pitch, he is responsible to sort it out.  

Great team spirit my bottom, no sausage challenge included.  New players HAVE to be brought in or we are a conference team again next season.
Posted by: davmariner, January 1, 2015, 6:46pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Chrisblor
Nathan Arnold was a total disgrace today. Complete lack of effort, wimped out of tackles and gave the ball away countless times. He's totally regressed and played exactly the same against Lincoln, yet Hurst somehow still saw fit to pick him and then leave him on at the expense of Pittman who'd scored and was showing some effort. I've had enough of this and Fenty commanding us to unquestionably support such a gutless team and dour inflexible negative manager. Only Shaun Pearson looked like he wanted to win today. If only the rest of the squad shared his desire and motivation.

Agree about Arnold complete lack of effort. Never seen anything like it at Blundell Park.
Posted by: nightrider, January 1, 2015, 6:49pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from davmariner

Agree about Arnold complete lack of effort. Never seen anything like it at Blundell Park.

Marcus Marshall?

Posted by: nightrider, January 1, 2015, 6:50pm; Reply: 24
This team of players aren't good enough
Posted by: davmariner, January 1, 2015, 6:50pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from nightrider

Marcus Marshall?

He was just useless. At least he tried to take it past his man.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 1, 2015, 6:53pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from davmariner

You're being unfair to the likes of Danny Boshell, jamie Clarke!
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 2:27am