This thread currently has 1,756 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
oldfootballer
December 10, 2014, 12:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +21 / -2
Approval: +8
   Now come on everybody, by all means enjoy Xmas but lets remember we have got to get out off this dreadful league and we need full support from all our great fans who support Town through thick and thin.
I honestly think that this could be our turn this season, and now I am retired fully I will certainly give it my full support in which way I can.
I have had a big bunch of ex Town splayers mailing to me to carry on their good wishes to the future of Grimsby Town, and all of them like me think that this could be our league this season.
Also Laurie Mac sends his best wishes and hopes he will make one of the games before the end of the season.
So come on you Town fans lets give the lads a reall good Pontoon backing just like we got in the seventies.
"UP THE MARINERS"

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
WappingMariner
December 10, 2014, 1:45pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +125
Fifteen days too early pal.

We've got Jason Pearcey, number one, we've got the best team in the land...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
acko338
December 10, 2014, 2:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,225
Gold Stars: 33
Will have to follow the team's progress on the net over the festive season - away from home, visiting various family homes all over the southern regions from 23rd, right through to NY Day.

No decorations up, no cooking for 15 to 18 family members twice over the hols, no washing up, no huge grocery bill !

Only the 2nd time away from home in 18 years - not looking forward to all of the driving, but will love all of the grandchildrens' faces as we visit over the holidays!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
LongEatonMariner
December 10, 2014, 4:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from oldfootballer
   Now come on everybody, by all means enjoy Xmas but lets remember we have got to get out off this dreadful league and we need full support from all our great fans who support Town through thick and thin.
I honestly think that this could be our turn this season, and now I am retired fully I will certainly give it my full support in which way I can.
I have had a big bunch of ex Town splayers mailing to me to carry on their good wishes to the future of Grimsby Town, and all of them like me think that this could be our league this season.
Also Laurie Mac sends his best wishes and hopes he will make one of the games before the end of the season.
So come on you Town fans lets give the lads a reall good Pontoon backing just like we got in the seventies.
"UP THE MARINERS"

I always love your positive attitude Dave, it's refreshing! Happy Christmas to you too!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
Marinerz93
December 10, 2014, 6:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all fellow Mariners and friendly visitors from other teams.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
Mrs Doyle
December 10, 2014, 9:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you Dave if only the players could capture the fighting spirit you and your side had we would storm the second half of the season. I really hope we can put a great unbeaten run together and make Blundell Park the fortress is was in your playing days, true we will never get the numbers we had under big Lawries day but if we could make a fraction of that wall of noise it would be awesome.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
WappingMariner
December 11, 2014, 9:54am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from WappingMariner
Fifteen days too early pal.

Since when was Christmas on December 10? You bunch of clowns. You are messing with the story of the Baby Jesus. I'm looking at you Boylen, you started it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
Marinerz93
December 11, 2014, 6:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Since when was Christmas on December 10? You bunch of clowns. You are messing with the story of the Baby Jesus. I'm looking at you Boylen, you started it.

Home alone has already been on tele, your argument is invalid  

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/30bh3ch.gif[/IMG]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
WappingMariner
December 12, 2014, 9:50am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Home alone has already been on tele, your argument is invalid  

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/30bh3ch.gif[/IMG]

Keep the change you filthy animal.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
Marinerz93
December 12, 2014, 7:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Keep the change you filthy animal.

Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Happy Xmas everybody

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.