Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: oldfootballer, December 10, 2014, 12:30pm
   Now come on everybody, by all means enjoy Xmas but lets remember we have got to get out off this dreadful league and we need full support from all our great fans who support Town through thick and thin.
I honestly think that this could be our turn this season, and now I am retired fully I will certainly give it my full support in which way I can.
I have had a big bunch of ex Town splayers mailing to me to carry on their good wishes to the future of Grimsby Town, and all of them like me think that this could be our league this season.
Also Laurie Mac sends his best wishes and hopes he will make one of the games before the end of the season.
So come on you Town fans lets give the lads a reall good Pontoon backing just like we got in the seventies.
"UP THE MARINERS"
Posted by: WappingMariner, December 10, 2014, 1:45pm; Reply: 1
Fifteen days too early pal.
Posted by: acko338, December 10, 2014, 2:47pm; Reply: 2
Will have to follow the team's progress on the net over the festive season - away from home, visiting various family homes all over the southern regions from 23rd, right through to NY Day.

No decorations up, no cooking for 15 to 18 family members twice over the hols, no washing up, no huge grocery bill !

Only the 2nd time away from home in 18 years - not looking forward to all of the driving, but will love all of the grandchildrens' faces as we visit over the holidays!
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, December 10, 2014, 4:01pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from oldfootballer
   Now come on everybody, by all means enjoy Xmas but lets remember we have got to get out off this dreadful league and we need full support from all our great fans who support Town through thick and thin.
I honestly think that this could be our turn this season, and now I am retired fully I will certainly give it my full support in which way I can.
I have had a big bunch of ex Town splayers mailing to me to carry on their good wishes to the future of Grimsby Town, and all of them like me think that this could be our league this season.
Also Laurie Mac sends his best wishes and hopes he will make one of the games before the end of the season.
So come on you Town fans lets give the lads a reall good Pontoon backing just like we got in the seventies.
"UP THE MARINERS"

I always love your positive attitude Dave, it's refreshing! Happy Christmas to you too!
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 10, 2014, 6:32pm; Reply: 4
Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all fellow Mariners and friendly visitors from other teams.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, December 10, 2014, 9:16pm; Reply: 5
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you Dave if only the players could capture the fighting spirit you and your side had we would storm the second half of the season. I really hope we can put a great unbeaten run together and make Blundell Park the fortress is was in your playing days, true we will never get the numbers we had under big Lawries day but if we could make a fraction of that wall of noise it would be awesome. (clap)(clap)(clap)
Posted by: WappingMariner, December 11, 2014, 9:54am; Reply: 6
Quoted from WappingMariner
Fifteen days too early pal.

Since when was Christmas on December 10? You bunch of clowns. You are messing with the story of the Baby Jesus. I'm looking at you Boylen, you started it.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 11, 2014, 6:26pm; Reply: 7

Since when was Christmas on December 10? You bunch of clowns. You are messing with the story of the Baby Jesus. I'm looking at you Boylen, you started it.

Home alone has already been on tele, your argument is invalid  ;)

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/30bh3ch.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: WappingMariner, December 12, 2014, 9:50am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93

Home alone has already been on tele, your argument is invalid  ;)

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/30bh3ch.gif[/IMG]

Keep the change you filthy animal.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 12, 2014, 7:02pm; Reply: 9

Keep the change you filthy animal.

;D
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 4:31am