barralad
November 27, 2014, 9:02am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Les Brechin

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/8/85763/2298443-jag690329_last.jpg[/img]

Brilliant Les!

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 29
Richard Cranium
November 27, 2014, 9:49am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
On there, Ma Robinson looks like the late Nobby Atkins
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 29
Maringer
November 27, 2014, 10:00am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,505
Gold Stars: 185
I'm not quite sure what the referee is up to there, allowing that bloke to play without any shinpads and wearing a bowler hat. Doesn't he know the laws of the game?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 29
Grimal
November 27, 2014, 5:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Les Brechin

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/8/85763/2298443-jag690329_last.jpg[/img]

Bloody hell Les can you turn the page over,I was just getting into that,Would love to know what Ma Robinsons plan is. ..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 29
RoboCod
November 27, 2014, 5:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
I suspect Ma will tell them to go direct and stick it on the head of the GIANT in the red shirt at the far post.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 29
thevera
November 27, 2014, 6:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +991
Gold Stars: 5
I remember this match!  Ma Robinson called a press conference on the side of the pitch half way through the second half. This was unusual as she didn't have a great relationship with the local press often skirting round questions posed by Tom Johndeer the local commentator. A section of the home crowd who would get on Ma Robinson's back at the slightest thing saw this as an opportunity to give her grief.
Hairy Gill Knibsworth's manager also joined in calling the current Thatchem team the worst he has seen. This prompted a slight scuffle in the dugouts. The Knibsworth players who were known to be a cocky bunch but protective of their manager ran to his help and as a result left the goal line protected only by their second choice keeper who had come on as sub after the first choice went off with dirty knees.
Thatchem seeing the goal line clear strolled up and put one past the hapless keeper thus securing a  point that was to prove vital after Rabnet FC suffered a dramatic late season slump in form allowing Thatchem to finish above them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 29
northbankmariner
November 27, 2014, 6:49pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Quoted from thevera
I remember this match!  Ma Robinson called a press conference on the side of the pitch half way through the second half. This was unusual as she didn't have a great relationship with the local press often skirting round questions posed by Tom Johndeer the local commentator. A section of the home crowd who would get on Ma Robinson's back at the slightest thing saw this as an opportunity to give her grief.
Hairy Gill Knibsworth's manager also joined in calling the current Thatchem team the worst he has seen. This prompted a slight scuffle in the dugouts. The Knibsworth players who were known to be a cocky bunch but protective of their manager ran to his help and as a result left the goal line protected only by their second choice keeper who had come on as sub after the first choice went off with dirty knees.
Thatchem seeing the goal line clear strolled up and put one past the hapless keeper thus securing a vital point that was to prove vital after Rabnet FC suffered a dramatic late season slump in form allowing Thatchem to finish above them.

Quality , big tick from me.

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 29
Stevie Saunders
November 27, 2014, 10:25pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +363
Fantastic thevera - made me laugh out loud (refuse to say lol,.. bol*ocks)

Billy the Fish in Viz was excellent as well - great player and role model
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 29
BeijingMariner
November 28, 2014, 5:18am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
I think he found it on the web, I found it too but not the next page, but  did find this....
[url]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f5C0in7Tx6Y/U1BZNGnV7PI/AAAAAAAAP_k/bt5WstauMNc/s1600/robinsons.jpg[/url]

I dont think I ever saw Jag, but deffo Tiger
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 29 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hamish

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.