2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
horsforthmariner
November 26, 2014, 12:55am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,596
Gold Stars: 9
Got to say for me he was worse than every other central midfielder we have at the club. Not bad just distinctively average.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Maringer
November 26, 2014, 7:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,468
Gold Stars: 185
He's obviously got some ability, but seemed a bit lightweight despite his size - Kiddy's first goal was pretty much his fault at the weekend as he got to the ball first yet lost it weakly when kicking it into touch would have been safe and who knows what might have happened if we hadn't conceded so early? It's funny how some beanpole players aren't any good in the air - suppose he never had to jump to win the headers when he was a kid, so never learned!

Not bothered about his departure now we've got enough players to cover across the middle.

Personally, I'd have brought Clay on much sooner last night as Brown was so much out of sorts. I think perhaps he's been rushed back from his injury and needs another week of training before coming back into the team?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
headingly_mariner
November 26, 2014, 8:18am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,341
Gold Stars: 113
Could play a bit but is a big fanny, so no real loss for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
Caveman
November 29, 2014, 8:47am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +767
Gold Stars: 17
Noticed that AFC Wimbledon have stated he is not eligible for
today's game as he is still registered with us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Harry pell

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.